Party anyone?

Lexi’s P.O.V

I climbed back into the car and slammed my head on the steering wheel. It wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve done I thought as I felt a roaring pain exploding in my head.

 “Lexi, are you okay?” Tyler leaned forward as he said this, rubbing my back. Crap, I forgot they were here. I quickly rubbed the tears from my face and turned around to face the boys in the back.

 “Yup, I’m fine. Sorry about that!” Before the boys could reply, my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I quickly hit the accept button, not bothering to check the Caller ID.

 “LEXI! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Hope screamed. In the rear view mirror, I could see the three boys wince.

 “I’ll explain later; I really need to cool off.” I replied.

 “Well then you can! Everyone is waiting for you!” Hope told me.

 “Who’s everyone and where are you? Are we still meeting at Godfathers?”

 “All of our friends! Everyone is excited to finally see you for the first time in months! And no, go to the hangout!” Hope screamed.

 “I’m on my way!” I half screamed back. I can’t believe that everyone was waiting for me and that they had set up a hangout place for us. Usually, I’m the one who sorts out the date and time and everyone shows up. I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard Cole’s cough.

 “Are we just going to wait here?” Cole asked, slightly frustrated. God knows why he was in a bad mood!

 “Keep your wig on! We’re going!” I turned the music back on and sped off.

 Without Me by Eminem was currently playing.

 We were approaching the hill which meant I was closer and closer to seeing everyone again! This song actually represented my situation perfectly! I raced uphill, to see 40-55 teenagers watching the car.

 “GUESS WHOS BACK, BACK AGAIN, SHADY’S BACK, TELL A FRIEND….”

3rd Person

Lexi drove up slowly towards all the teenagers. The boys in the car’s jaws fell as they saw everyone cheering Lexi’s name as she parked up in between a red Lamborghini and a white Lamborghini. Two  blondes, clad in just shorts and bikini tops, sat on the cars with many people stood around them. Lexi smiled. She’d known she was popular but didn’t realise just how popular she was.

She stepped out of the car and screamed, “LEXI’S BACK AND IS READY TO PARTAAAYYYYYYYY” With that, she opened the car boot, revealing the subwoofer in the back. She turned it up to the maximum volume. As the music got louder, everybody cheered louder and began dancing.

“LEXI!” Hope ran up to her best friend, giving her a hug, whispering in her ear, “Don’t worry about him. He isn’t worth it. You’re back though! Single and ready to mingle!” Lexi just laughed and hugged her best friend back. The three boys stood behind Lexi, awkwardly until Tyler poked Lexi’s back.

“Um… We don’t know anyone here. Can you introduce us?” Tyler asked a little shyly.

“God I forgot about you guys again, sorry. Okay one minute.” Lexi waved at a group of seven boys, a few cars to her left. She walked over to the boys and gave them all a hug.

“Guys, I want you to meet some people!” Lexi told them. She turned around and pointed at the three boys near her car as she said, “That’s Cole, Tyler and Hadrian! They’re new to the town so go mingle!” Lexi instructed the boys. Those boys were the main jocks of their collage: Luke, Robert, Aaron, Kye, Zach, Jake and Will. They wereso popular that  every guy wanted to be like them so they could be as good as football as they were. To Lexi, they were quite simply her guy best friends that were so close to her that they were practically her brothers.

“Sure Lex! It’s great to have you back!” Luke pulled Lexi into another hug as he laughed.

“We’ve all missed our crazy party animal!” Robert added as he pulled Lexi out of Luke’s arms and into his. He released her after a few moments. Lexi just smiled and mouthed ‘I love you’ to her best friends as they walked towards Cole, Hadrian and Tyler. Lexi knew straight away that her guy best friends and her new neighbours were going to get on great from the roaring laughter that erupted from their direction.

 Lexi, climbed on top of Luke’s car (as she always did) and took in her surroundings. To her left was 13 newly painted rich cars (mainly used for drag racing) all parked in a row with their headlights on. Some doors were open with people sitting inside making out, some sat on the car bonnets making out and others were dancing and making out. On the right was an identical sight (but with different cars) with girls and guys all hanging out, drinking beer and dancing. This is what Lexi and her friends called ‘the hangout’. They all gathered up to drink beer, dance to the music that was blasted and relax. Everybody was invited and nobody was left out. Lexi had thought of this 2 years ago and ever since, it had become a popular activity for everyone to attend once a month.

Lexi smiled to herself and mumbled, “I’m home.”

Heyyy, hope your all enjoying the book so far, this is only a small chapter so i will be uploading tomorrow as well.I have so many twists yet to come, keep on reading, voting and commenting. J