Party time

Lexi P.O.V.

"I'm really bored Hope! What do you wanna do today?" I asked her, looking away from the TV for a second.

Hope got up from the sofa and put down the TV remote, "Party?" She suggested. I grinned as I jumped up from the floor and nodded. We both ran up to my room to get dressed.

Hope pressed play on the iPod docking station and No Diggity by Blackstreet began blasting out. I opened my closet, rummaging through my closet for clothes to wear. Hope stood next to me just scanning the closet. We eventually picked out our outfits: she picked an LBD (little black dress) and I picked the dress but in white. When we usually go out to parties we would wear something similar from one of our closets. All the clothes in both of our closets are mixed in with each other's clothes. My wardrobe has more of her clothes than her own because Hope usually stayed at mine every weekend. It didn't matter anyway because we wore whatever of each other's that we liked.

"Hope. Whose party are we going to?" I asked curiously.

"Aaron's. He was going to throw one the other day but you ended up in hospital so we all came to chill with you instead." Hope answered as she grabbed her towel.

"How long were you at the hospital for? Wait, how long was I sleeping for?"

"We all were there for about 2 hours and you slept for 2 days straight. Lazy bitch!" She laughed.

"Sounds like me!" I laughed with her, she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it run for a while.

"The boys are going to be there; more specifically COLE is going to be there!" She added.

"Um... okay? Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked.

"Nope!" she answered popping the P smiling.

"what's going on with you and Aaron?" I spoke in a mischievous way

"Nothing much, but if you're thinking about what I think you are then N-O." she glared at me which I just laughed, raising my hands in mock surrender. She walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I changed into my shorts and vest. I lowered the volume on my docking station and picked up my phone and flicking through my photos.

1st picture: Hope and I being fools as usual.

2nd picture: James and I at the park.

3rd picture James and I at the park again.

4th picture: James and I at the park again.

I did miss him; I thought he was my one true love and I thought he loved me? Why can't I stop thinking about him? Damn you hormones!

I threw my phone onto the bed and scooped up my hair into a sloppy ponytail. I then remembered why I picked up my phone in the first place. I picked it up again and called Aaron's number and, no surprise, he picked up instantly.

"Hey?" Aaron greeted in the same casual tone I was accustomed to.

"Ello, You're having a party, right?" I asked him, hoping to confirm what Hope had already said.

"You know it! When are you getting here? Is Hope with you?"

"She is just in the shower and yeah, we'll be there in a bit!" I replied.

"Great! Well Cole, Tyler, Hadrian and Lee are all coming." Aaron informed me.

"Lee? Isn't he like 15?" I asked whilst rasing an eyebrow

"Yes he is, so don't let him drink Lexi." Aaron said a bit more sternly

"Who do you think I am? Anyways I should go get changed. Bye" I smiled as I said this.

"Alright Hun! Adios." He ended the call.

Why did everyone keep mentioning Cole to me for?

I shook my head to clear those thoughts and turned up the music before sitting down at my vanity table and turning on the straighteners. I pulled out my makeup and put it on the table.

One hour later and Hope and I were now ready. Hope was wearing the black dress that she had picked out with diamond jewels going from the left top side of the boob tube dress to the right bottom side. Her hair was tied up in a simply stunning messy bun and her makeup to perfection; not too much but not too little. She had a little bit of everything: golden tinted foundation (to make her appear as though she had a natural glow), luminous pink blusher, black eyeliner was used to highlight her eyes and just a bit of dark brown lipstick. To finish off, she had her amazing black wedge high heels with studs at the back. She looked smoking hot.

I, on the other hand, had the white boobtube dress on that showed my curves perfectly. I wore my pearl necklace and had my long blonde hair straightened and a bit puffed to add volume. I wore a bit of makeup which included the same foundation and blusher as Hope. My eyeliner was similar to Hope's however I had added wings to it. I finished off my makeup with my red lipstick and wore my white high heels. We both sprayed perfume and walked down.

"Do I look okay?" Hope asked as we got in the car.

"Smoking hot! Aaron is going to be drooling all over you." I winked at her and laughed.

"You do know the party started like an hour ago?" She informed me

"We have to make an entrance Hope! Come on don't you know me yet? I questioned

"Yes, yes I do." She said as she opened a pack of chewing gum and placed one in my mouth.

We got out the car, it seemed a bit quiet, no one was outside. Usually we arrived to people spread out everywhere. Some would be dancing outside or smoking and some would in the pool and laughing. The music would be so loud that you could hear it from outside and all the lights flashing, people being would be sick outside and their friends would be consoling them while holding a drink drinking. But no, nothing. I couldn't even hear the music. I need to check this out. Hope and I looked at each other with confusion and walked up to the house. We opened the door.

"Hope, you see this too right?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes." She said eyes wide open.

There was nothing happening. I looked around me and all I saw was people sitting on the floor and some people stood up mumbling, having quiet conversations. No music playing, no dancing, no laughing and no shouting over the music. We needed to sort this out.

I saw the guys stand up. Aaron mouthed "FIX THIS" in my direction.

Hope and I just smiled. By that he meant start the dancing and liven this place up. We looked at each other and nodded. Hope ran to the DJ system and plugged in her iPod, everyone was watching us. I moved the table from the middle to the other side of the room. I started to turn around when I heard Fester Skank- lethal Bizzle playing. Not playing actually, I mean BLASTING. I walked to the middle of the room with Hope following me. Everyone started smiling and nodding to the song, as they knew what was going to happen. When the song and bass kicked in and we started dancing; everyone stood up and started to join, all singing along and grinding to the music. We were laughing and just dancing. Our style dancing mixes strip dancing with raving, jumping and flying everywhere.I ran and grabbed Robert and Aaron's hand and Hope pulled in a few more people; we all started to dance. By time I turned around, everyone was dancing. Hope danced towards me and held my hand and just smiled, we all started to jump with the beat of the song and sing along. My group of friends were all introduced to the sound of British grime music, so this song wasn't new. It was everyone's favourite. (Link above)

Now this is how you get a party started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

vote comment and share!