Chapter 1

Mom: BELLA! GET UP! TODAY'S MOVING DAY!

I roll over and the warm sun hits my check. I was so excited to finally be moving today.

Me: I'm coming mom!

I get up, shower, and get dressed. I pack up a few last minutes things before we leave. It was still pretty early, 7 am. My mom was determined to get to Atlanta today.

Me: I'm done packing!

Mom: Good. Let's go! We'll eat on the way.

Me: Finally.

Mom: I just have to make a few phone calls.

I wait in the moving truck wishing my mom would move faster, I wanted to go see Justin, but at the same time I didn't. I listened to music for 95% of the drive, and spelt too. It was 8pm, and we were finally here. My stomach started to fill up with butterflies as I thought of Justin. I helped bring stuff in, and pick my bedroom. It had a walk in closet and the contracters had already painted it blue for me. I thought about going to see Justin, he knew I was moving. I wondered what he would think when he saw me. I go back downstairs and find my mom.

Me: Mom! I'll be back. I'm going to see Justin!

Mom: Ok. Tell Pattie I say hi. AND DON'T BE TOO LONG!

I run out the door, my long brown hair going everywhere. Part of my stomach's showing, cause my tanktop is too small. I knew today my eyes looked like they had no pupils. It was cool...and scary. I reach their house, heart pounding out of my chest. I knock on the door. Pattie opens it. 

 Pattie: Bella! I've missed you so much.

She grabs me and hugs me hard, I hug her back.

Me: Hi Pattie! I've missed you too. 

Pattie: Justin's upstairs. I'll go get him, make yourself at home. 

Pattie walks up the staircase leaving me alone, their house looked different from the last time I was here. I slipped off my shoes and peered up the stairs. I didn't hear anything. I decide to sit down on the couch. I hear them talking on the way down the stairs. I see Justin first. My heart pounds even harder now and I felt kinda sick. He got cuter, even though he was always attractive. 

 Me: Justin! 

I smile at him, and he smiles back. He walks over to me and everything felt like it was in slow motion. Before I had the chance to snap out of it, I feel his arms around me, I hug him back. He smelt so good.

Justin: Bella! You're here already? 

He lets go of me and I look deep into his eyes.

Me: Yeah! We left early this morning, we actually just got here but I coulnd't wait to see you guys.

I start to blush a little.

Pattie: Look how much you've grown since we've last seen you.

I smile.

Justin: When do you start school?

Me: Tomorrow, actually. 

Justin: Really? Cool. Maybe you'll be in some of my classes.

Me: Hopefully.

Pattie: So, how was the drive? How's your mother doing?

Like Justin, my mother and father separated when I was really young. I didn't mind though.

Me: It was long. She's doing good, she says to say hi.

Pattie: Tell her I say hi too, her and I will have to get together soon. How've you been doing?

Me: Um, I've been doing fine. 

I force a smile. Justin could tell I was lying. Pattie couldn't.

Justin: Uh, mom. We'll be back. We're going out back for a minute.

Pattie: Ok. Not to late, you guys have school tomorrow. 

He nods and grabs my hand. I could feel my hand getting sweaty so I pull my hand back and follow him to the backyard. He sit down on the grass, looking at the stars and I sit next to him.

Justin: You're were lying. I could tell. 

Me: No, I'm not.

Justin: No. Tell me what happened. You're not fine! I can tell. 

Me: Fine! I was bullied pretty bad at my old school. That's why we moved here. Did you want me to tell your mom that! No, it would upset her.

Justin: I was wondering why you moved down here, I guess that's why.

Me: After Ryan and Chaz moved here, I had practically no one. It was really bad, and some stuff happened, but it's fine. I'm here now.

Justin: I'm so sorry Bella. But what happened?

Me: I was called names, harassed publicly, bullied, beat up... things like that.

Justin: I'm so sorry Bella. I wish I was there, I would of talked some sense into them. 

He stands up and pulls me up to. Before I knew it I was in his arms. I felt safe and I wanted to stay like this forever, but before long he let go. We walk back inside.

Me: I better go. I'm not done unpacking. And I have school tomorrow.

Pattie: Ok, bye Honey.

Pattie hugs me again tightly. I slip my sandals back on, Justin follows me outside and closes the door.

Justin: Text me tomorrow and i'll drive you to school. Ok? You still got my number?

Me: Yeah, of course I do.

Justin: If anyone bugs you, tell me and I'll take care of it. No one is going to hurt you again.

He hugs me, and I pull away with a tear rolling down my check. I don't turn to face him, I just keep walking down the street to my house.

 Me: I'm back, Pattie says hi.

I kick my shoes off and start walking up the stairs to my room.

Mom: I might go see her tomorrow.

I head up to my room and unpack the important things, the other stuff can wait. I fall on bed and go on twitter until I fall asleep.