Chapter 13

I woke up and rolled over to see Christain sleeping,well I thought he was sleeping, but he pulled me in closer to him.

Christian: Shh. Go back to sleep.

I don't turn back over. Instead I just put my head on his chest and stay there like that. I couldn't sleep. I got up and checked the time. It was almost noon.

Me: Christian. You gotta get up.

He gets up and yawns.

Me: My mom will be home soon...

Christian: Ok. I'll call you later.

We walk down the stairs and I kiss him good bye. I watch him pull out of the drive way and down the street, not even 5 minutes later my mom walks through the front door.

Me: Hey. 

I was in the kitchen and I poured a glass of milk and sat down in front of the tv, watching MTV. 

Mom: Hey, how was your weekend.

I didn't tell her anything about what happened.

Me: It was good, quiet. 

My mom goes up stairs and unpacks her things and does a load of laundry. I start to feel sick and run up to the bathroom, I throw up everywhere.

Mom: You okay?

I couldn't even answer her. She goes down stairs and checks the milk then comes back up.

Mom: You drank bad milk. 

For the next 5 days I was stuck in bed. I only talked to Christain the whole, I told him not to tell the other's I was sick. On friday I finally went to school, my mom drove me. The morning felt slow to me, I didn't pay attention to anything and I sat out of gym because I still wasn't feeling the best. At lunch I found some of the new friends I made. We'd been really good friends since school started, but we hasn't had the chance to hangout outside of school. I was with Salia, Mariam, Joelee, Tina, Dominique, & Bianca. 

Me: Tina.....?

Tina: What?

Me: Are you & Chaz dating now?

Tina: Yeah. He finally asked me out. 

She smiles and blushes.

Me: I miss alot when I'm gone for a week.

 Mariam: So, what's with you and Christian?

When she said that, I saw Bianca flinch. I mean, I knew Bianca liked him, not that she would take him from me.

Me: Nothing's different.

Joelee: Oh, come on! 'Nothing's different', what the heck is that supposed to mean?

Me: Well, we had a sleep over on the weekend. He was at my house for days. It was nice. I haven't seen him yet today though. Dominique, Ryan ask you out yet?

Dominique: No. I don't think he likes me...

Me: Of course he does! I mean, what's not to like?

Dominique smiles a bit. The bell rings and I say bye to all of them and head to my locker but I run into Ryan.

Ryan: Wow look at that! Bella's alive! 

He hugs me.

Ryan: Where have you been? No one's seen you or heard from you all week. We were worried.

Me: I had food posioning. Anyways! Why didn't you ask out Dominique?

Ryan: Because she doesn't like me.

Me: Yes, she does! ASK HER OUT!

Ryan: She does!? 

A smile goes across his face. 

Me: I have dance, gotta go!

I keep walking to my locker and grab my dance stuff, I didn't feel like sitting out of another class today. We didn't do much, just had a free period to do whatever we wanted, which was good. I didn't over work myself, I just fooled around. The bell rang and I went back to my locker, dropped off my clothes and grabbed my binder. Fourth period sucked. I had art. I mean we got to draw but we were forced to draw a flower vase. I did what the teacher asked, but it was not a fun project. After school I walked home and had a lazy night doing nothing. The next morning I actually felt have decent. I got up showered and go dressed I called Christain and told him to meet me outside my house. I heard a honk from outside, so I ran outside barefoot. I went over to his car and waited for him to get out. When he got out, I didn't hug him.

 Me: Look, this is gonna sound retarded, but.... You need to date Bianca, not me.

Christian: Bella, I can't do that.

Me: I know you like her and she likes you too. 

Christian: I do like her, but...

Me: Then go. Go tell her that before it's too late. 

Christian: So me and you are over? Are you sure? I do care about you Bella.

Me: Yes. I'm sure. Now go. 

He hugs me goodbye and I always fall apart in his arms, he leaves. I spent all day thinking about what I did. My words kept echoing in my mind. I know that it was for the best, plus I couldn't stand to hurt Bianca, even if it was by accident.