Chapter 30

*BELLA'S POV*

I didn't want to leave my room, I hated Selena. All she did was bitch and complain about being pregnant. I couldn't take it anymore. I phone Justin. 

*RING RING RING*

Justin: Hey Mer, what's up?

Me: I hate living here while she's here, all she does is complain. I tried to be nice but her and I HATE each other.

Justin: I know babe, and I'm sorry. I'd fly you out but do you really want to be on the go 24/7 for a month, living out of a suitcase? I miss you so much and I want you out here with me, but can you handle it?

Me: For you i'd do anything.

Justin: I'll book you a flight, pack your bags. I'll see if Chaz or Ryan can travel with you. I was going to invite everyone down for the last show but I'm sure they won't mind. I'll call them and have them pick you up tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see you.

Me: Me either, I'm excited! I'll go pack, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Justin. 

Justin: I love you too Bella. 

He hangs up the phone and I start packing my bags. I just with I could leave tonight and not tomorrow. I missed Justin so much and I hadn't seen him in nearly 6 weeks, time couldn't move any faster.

*NEXT MORNING*

I wake up at 5am to be ready for 6 when Ryan and Chaz would pick me up. I showered and asked Marry to take care of Chloe and to make sure my room remained locked. I'm waiting downstairs in the living when Selena wakes up again with morning sickness, then comes down and lays on the couch opposite from me. 

Selena: Why are you up so early?

Me: Waiting for Ryan and Chaz to pick me up. 

She see's my bags by the door.

Selena: You leaving?

Me: Mhm, the three of us are flying down to see Justin on tour. 

Selena: When are you coming back?

Me: When the tours over, in a month.

Selena: I want to go.

Me: I don't think you're well enough to go.

I say that in a sarcastic voice. Soon after Chaz and Ryan show up. They pack my bags in Ryan's truck and we head to the airport. Once on the plane we fly 13 hours to where Justin is. I was so excited to finally see him. We set off of the plane and the first and only thing I see is Justin. I drop my bags and run over to him. And jump into his arms as I hug him.

Me: I missed you much! 

I look at him and we begin to kiss. I can hear cameras going off and knew that there were paps everywhere. 

Justin: We should go to the hotel.

Ryan and Chaz carry my bags as I walk with Justin, not leaving his side. Cameras flashing as thousands of people take pictures of us. We get into Justin's car and drive back to his hotel. 

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I was so happy that Bella was here. She looked so good. Did she put on a few pounds? I didn't care, she looked healthy and not sick like before. I couldn't stop looking at her which was a problem because I was driving. She was just so beautiful. 

Me: How was your flight?

Ryan: Really long.

Chaz: Yeah, I'm so tired. 

Bella: I couldn't wait to see you.

She smiles. Her smile was so amazing, it lit up the whole car. I was pretty tired to, I'd just finished a show and meet and greet then drove down to the airport as fast as I could. We finally get there. Chaz and Ryan check into their rooms and I bring Bella up to mine. 

Me: Mom said that we could finally share a room since we've been together so long. 

I wink at her. I knew she was a virgin which meant I probably wouldn't be having sex with her for sometime but damn did I want to. 

Bella: Finally. 

She winks too. She crawls right into my king size bed and I crawl in next to her and pull her into my arms. She smelt so good. I start kissing her neck then turned her over so that she's facing me and start kissing her. She doesn't stop me, normally she would. I rip my shirt off in between breaths. As we start to kiss again her hands rub around my abs and my back, did she want it as bad as I did? I make a move and place my hands under neath her shirt feeling her skin, she was soft. I make my way up to the back of her bra and unclip it, she still doesn't stop me. I pull her bra off from under her shirt and throw it on the floor. She flips me and sits on my lap. She bends down and starts kissing me again. She soon sits up she grabs my hands, placing them on her hips and slowly moving them up under her shirt and to her boobs, she just leaves my hands there and lefts me do anything I want as she pulls her white t-shirt off. This was actually going to happen.