Chapter 9

*Bella's POV* 

The week went fast and before I knew it, it was friday, but I didn't go to school today. I wasn't feeling well, it was probably because Selena was coming today. Well she was already here. It was pretty cold out today so I put on my grey toms, black skinny jeans and my blue "love pink" sweater. I'd straightened my hair today. My hair was blowing everywhere from the breeze though. Christian pulled up. I got in the passenger seat.

Christian: Hey beautiful.

Me: Hey Christian. 

I lean across my seat and kiss him.

Christain: You feeling better?

Me: Yeah. Probably from lack of sleep and to much school work.

We got there and he parked the car on the street. We got out and we walked there silently. We were holding hands and didn't bother to knock. I could hear Chaz laughing from outside. We walked right in. I took my shoes off, then went to Christian's side again. 

 Chaz: Hey.

Ryan: Hey lovebirds. Why ya late? 

Me: If you don't stop Ryan, I swear I'll smack you soon.

Caitlin: Ryan, just shutup. 

Justin: Uh, ok then..

Selena walks in right then.

Justin: This is Christian and my friend Bella.

Selena: Hi!

I put a big fake-as-barbie's-boobs smile on my face.

Me: Hi!

Christian: Hey Selena.

Christian sits down and I sit next to him, he puts his arm around me.

 Justin: Selena's staying in town with us for a while. 

Caitlin: Oh really?

Selena: Yeah. I needed a break. And I missed my baby.

She leans over and kisses him. Well more like mini makeout... All we did all night was talk. I didn't say word, at all. But before I left I hugged Justin goodbye, and he said we'd hangout soon.

 *Selena's POV*

I didn't like Bella. She seemed like a slut. And a bitch. Plus her and Justin seemed to be too friendly.

Justin: Sel?

Me: What?

Justin: I'm goin to bed. You comin?

Me: Yeah. Let me get changed and I'll be up in a minute.

I get changed into Pj pants, a t-shirt and sports bra. I go upstairs and into his room. He's in his boxers and no shirt. I cuddle beside him and think of ways to get rid of Bella...

 *Bella's POV*

I soooooooo did NOT like Selena. First off: PDA, Nasty. I mean sure I've kissed Christian in front of others. But I don't make out with him in public. Second: She practically slapped me when Justin hugged me. I mean, the look on her face and when her hand went up, only to mask it by hugging me. But when she hugged me she said in a quiet tight voice "Bye NOW" and pushed me slightly forward toward the door. I was distracted the whole way home, my mom was still out, thank god. 

Me: Wanna come in for a bit?

Christain: I'd love to but I have to pick up dinner for my parents and get Caitlin on the way back too.

Me: Why didn't she just come now?

Christain: Because I didn't want her to see this. 

He leans in over the seat towards me, I lean towards him too. We starts kissing which turned into making out. I pulled away first, breathing heavily.

Christain: Good night beautiful. 

Me: Night baby. 

I get out of the car and went inside, all I could think about was Selena and how much I hated her. I wanted her gone. While she was here I knew Justin and I's friendship would be at risk.