Chapter 25

*JUSTIN'S POV* 

The concert went by slow. Bella and Selena were the only things I could think about. What if she was actually pregnant? I promised myself my child whouldn't grow up with his dad not around. I wanted to be there for my child, but I didn't think I could handle Selena anymore, she just gets on my nerves. And what about Bella? After the concert I thanked my Beliebers and walked off the stage and went into my dressing room to get ready for VIP signing. I walk in and I'm shocked.

Selena: Well hey there Bieber

She's sitting on the couch. 

Me: Sel.... What are you doing here...?

Selena: I came to see my man silly.

She stands up and comes closer to me, I back away.

Me: You know I'm with Bella now...

Selena: And I though you'd dump her on the spot once you found I was pregnant. I mean common Justin, you want to be here for the baby. Don't you?

Her voice was all weird, like she was looking for attention. 

Me: Selena... You don't even know if it's mine or not. 

Selena: Are you calling me a slut or a cheater? You know I've only been with you.

I don't say anything. 

Selena: Besides, we'd make a great family. 

She sits back down on the couch.

Me: Are you positive you're pregnant...?

Selena: Well no... Not positive but I'm pretty sure I am. 

Me: Don't you think that you should find that out first?

Selena: Well duh that's why i'm here. So we can go find out together!

She smiles. For some reason I don't believe her. 

Me: Fine. When did you want to go?

Selena: Tomorrow morning sweetie. 

Damn I was mad. I hated when she called me sweetie and I hated that tone she was using. 

Me: I have to get ready for the signing now. 

I go into the bathroom and put on a fresh pair of clothes and spray myself down with axe, I come out of the bathroom and she was gone. I start to think maybe I was just dreaming. I go into the signing, take pictures with them all and sign anything they want me to. I sit and chat with a few then leave. I go straight to bed and fall asleep. 

The next morning was horrible. 

Selena: You ready? 

Me: Mhm. 

my mom comes along with us. I drive there with the music blasted. I didn't want to talk to anybody. I just wanted to go home. 

The doctor puts jelly on her stomach and glides over it with a remote thats attached to a screen. 

Doctor: You see that little black mass?

Selena: Yeah?

Doctor: That's the baby. 

Selena looks over to me and smiles, but it was a sinister smile. Almost like I told you so. I glare at her, my mom hits my arm. I start to feel sick.

Me: Where's the closest bathroom.

Doctor: Down the hall, second door to your left. 

Me: Thanks. 

I leave the room abruptly and find the bathroom. I lock the door and star at my reflection in the mirror. What had I done. What had I become? A few seconds later I can feel the sickness move up my throat. I turn and vomit in the toilet. I felt like shit. I didn't want to lose Bella but I didn't want to risk my family either. I'm such a fuck up. 

I clean up and find my way back to the room, to see my mom using the remote on Selena, both of them smiling. I wave the doctor to come closer to me so they wouldn't here me. 

Me: Is there anyway to get a DNA test done with early?

I whisper. The doctor walks out into the hall and I follow him. 

Doctor: No, it can't be done until the babies born. Unless she lets us go in when the baby's more devolved and draw blood. Otherwise you'll have to wait.

I sign and look down at my feet. 

Doctor: Look son, sometimes you have to face the reality and grow up. You're a father now. Take responsibility and be proud of that. 

I watch the doctor go back into the room and clean Selena up. What if he was right? I started to feel sick again and walk quickly to the bathroom, but when I get there, someones using it. I find the nearest exit to the ungrounded parking lot and throw up as soon as I'm down there. I wait in my car after that. 

Mom: Where were you?

Me: I thought I'd get the car ready. We drove back to the hotel. I get out of the car first, they follow. As soon as they get out I lock the doors and find the stairs and go straight to my room. I don't bother waiting for my mom or walking Selena to hers. 

After 5 flights of stairs my mind takes over and that sick feeling start to hit me again. I race up the last 3 flights and storm into my room and into the bathroom where I get sick again for the third time today. I clean up and a stream of sweat runs down the side of my forehead and on my face, I wipe it away. I Leave the bathroom and lock the door so my mom won't come in. 

Mom: Justin open the door.

Me: I need time alone. 

She walks away. 

*BELLA'S POV*

When I walk up I check my phone to see if there's any texts from Justin, nothing. I was surprised but he was probably to tired after the concert. I get up and get dressed and take Chloe with me. I let her outside to play with the other dogs and I make some toast. 

Marry: Good morning Bella, I was just about to come down here and make you breakfast. 

Me: Oh that's alright, I made some toast. 

She nods and walks away to start cleaning. I wonder through the huge house and see rooms I've never got to see before. I went back up to my room and put on my bathing suit and head down to the pool. I end up falling asleep tanning. 

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I was still in shock about this whole thing. I wasn't calling her a cheater but it might not even be my baby. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Selena: It's me.

Me: Hold on. 

Should I let her in? I open the door.

Me: Hey.

Selena: So are we going to talk about this now?

Me: What is there to talk about?

Selena: Well are we going to get back together?

Me: I don't know Selena, I'm with Bella now. I love her.

Selena: Mhh.... Well I don't want my child to grow up without a father.

She starts coming closer to me.

Me: Selena stop. I don't know if we're getting back together. I don't know what's going to happen. I need to know if this baby is even mine and until we know I'm staying with Bella. 

Selena: Whatever Justin. 

She walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. What am I going to do if it's mine....