Chapter 26

*BELLA'S POV*

When I woke up I was red, I looked like a lobster. Thank god it would turn into a tan within a few days. I went up into my room and brought Chloe with me and just stared at my phone, waiting. 

*JUSTIN'S POV* 

I had to call her, I had to tell her what was going on. I missed her. I loved her. I picked up my phone and called.

*RING RING*

Bella: Hey Justin.

I could tell by her voice that she was smiling.

Me: Hey babe. Sorry for calling so late. 

Bella: It's not too late here. What's up?

Me: Uh.... Well. After my show last night Selena was waiting in my dressing room. She said she wanted me to go with her to find out if she was, you know, or not so we went this morning. 

She didn't say anything.

Me: Well, she is but I still don't like it's mine. The timing is all wrong and-

She cuts me off.

Bella: Justin I know. 

Me: I don't want to lose you. 

Bella: I know. I don't want to lose you either. 

We sit in silence for awhile.

Me: Selena's not going on tour anymore cause of it. I was almost thinking she come live in Atlanta with you until i'm done on tour. Then we could figure this all out.....

She didn't answer I was nervous. 

Me: Mer?

Bella: You know I don't like her..... But I guess that's what you have to do......

Me: I'm sorry baby. It's the only thing I could think of to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. And my mom suggested it. 

*BELLA'S POV*

Me: It;s fine. I'll get used to it. When will you be back?

Justin: I have 3 days off next month but I'll be in Europe. I don't think I would have enough time to fly home to see you. 

God I missed him so much. 

Me: Maybe I could come back on the tour when you get closer to home....?

Justin: Yeah maybe. But I really don't want to leave Selena there alone. You never know what she could get into. 

Me: I guess so.... When is she coming?

Justin: I think within a few days. I'm sorry again babe. 

Me: It's fine.

Justin: Listen, I gotta go. It's pretty late here and I have a show tomorrow. I'll phone you when I get a spare time. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

He hangs up. I felt like crying. I didn't want Selena to move in here. I hated her and she hated me. What if she tried to pull something. Man she gets on my nerves. I change into comfy shorts and a t-shirt and head downstairs to grad dinner. 

Marry: Oh hey Bella. I was just going to ring up to your room and see what you wanted for dinner.

She smiles. 

Me: Oh I don't really know. 

I still down at the island. 

Me: You know I'm kinda under weight. It bothers Justin. I was hoping to put on a few pound before his tour ends to show him I'm really trying to, well you know....

Marry: Hmmmm..... Well, I wouldn't have a problem ordering in or anything.

Me: There's a pasta place on the other side of town, their food is to die for, and they deliever. 

Marry: Sounds good. 

Me: I'll go around the house and find everyone and see if they want anything if you like?

Marry: Oh no dear it's alright, I'll do it. 

She hands me the menu and I circle what I want. I choose a 7 cheese macaroni with cheese garlic bread and a strawberry shake. She smiles when I give it back and goes to find everyone in the house. I head back up stairs and lie on my bed and fall asleep. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I rub my eyes and drag myself out of bed and answer my door.

Marry: Here's your food dear.

She hands me everything on a tray. 

Me: Thanks. 

I close the door and start eating and wonder through the Internet.

*SELENA'S POV*

I start to wonder if it is Justin's baby, or if maybe that one night....