Chapter 16

I took the next few days off of school so I could pack and get everything ready to go with Justin. The plane left early tomorrow morning, and I couldn't sleep. It was late. I just finished packing. We already said good bye to everyone. It was 11pm and I had to get up at 4am, but my mom came in anyway to see good night. 

Mom: I was thinking, you could go back to school next fall and do everything you missed first and second semester because they won't let you graduate if you drop out half way through the semester. It's different for Justin because he's famous.  

Me: But it's already June, it doesn't even matter really.

Mom: But it does. 

Me: Fine. I'll come back when summer's over I guess.

My mom kisses me on the forehead and says good night. I set my alarm thinking about how tomorrow it would be me and him, I got butterflies just thinking about it. I texted him saying I couldn't wait to go on tour with him, and my moms plan to send me back to school in the fall. He replied almost instantly, saying he was excited too and that he's have me back by the end of summer.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I was about to hit Snooze, but then I remembered Justin. I was leaving today. I dragged myself out of bed and showered. The shower woke me up. I was fully awake when I got out. I changed into my black yoga pants and a white shirt that said "AERO"  Over my t-shirt I put on my dark blue zipper hoodie from hollister. I went downstairs. My mom was up too. 

Me: Did I wake you?

Mom: No, I got up before you.

I walk into the kitchen and put on toast and waited. After I ate it, I sat down for a bit. I had about 10 minutes left, so I double-checked that I had everything, went to the bathroom and grabbed my bags and brought then downstairs. I wasn't even down for a minute when the door opened.

Justin: Bella? You ready?

Me: Yeah. I'm ready. 

I yawned.

Justin: That's my girl. 

He pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead, my mom watches from the couch.

Justin: Sorry for scaring you. 

Me: It's ok. Let's go.

My mom walks over and gives both of us a hug, Justin carries my bags out and puts them in the trunk. I sat in the back beside Justin. I put my head on his shoulder, almost falling asleep. When we got to the air port, we took our stuff and went inside. We only had to wait 30 minutes for the plane. But I was so tired. I had to fight to stay awake. We loaded onto the plane and I sat down, Justin sat next to me, and Pattie next to him. I yawned.

Justin: Tired?

Me: Yeah.

Justin: Here.

He put my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

Justin: Better?

I mumbled "Mmhm" before I passed out, but I could still feel the plane taking off.

 *Justin's POV*

My God. Bella was tiny. She looked anorexic, she was that skinny. She was so light. I started playing with her hair. She looked really tired. So I tried really hard not to wake her up. Bella could be a bitch sometimes. But not on purpose. And I have admit, she could dress slutty. Not that she was a slut or anything. God, sometimes it nerved me so much, just how much attention she got from guys. We landed. It was about 11pm where we were. Stupid time difference.

Me: Bella, come on. We landed.

Bella: I'm up. Not awake, but I'm up.

I hug her. I get up and get my stuff. Her and my mom do the same. We load everything on a cart and we waited for a rentail car to come pick us up. I give Bella a piggy back to the car and let her down to load the stuff in. My mom drives because I'm wiped. Bella obviously is too. We went to our rooms, we each had a different room and they had doors connecting to each other. I tried to unpack, but I was to tired. My mom and Bella came into my room.

 Pattie: Ok. I'm going to bed. Don't go to bed to late, we need to get up by 10 am tomorrow, ok?

Me: Yes mom.

I hug her.

Bella: Night Pattie. 

Bella hugs her too. She turns and goes into her room, closing the door behind her.

 Bella: So...Mr.Bieber? 

She comes over to me.

Me: What do you want? 

I wink at her

Bella: This.

She pushed me back onto the bed. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back with me. She tried to pull away, so I pulled her closer. I kissed on the forehead and picked her up in my arms.

Bella: Justin, put me down!

Me: Only if you apologize. 

Bella: I'm sorry.

Me: For what? 

Bella: For pushing you.

I put her down.

Me: We should probably get to bed.

Bella: Yeah..... Jerk! 

I pulled her in and kissed her.

Bella: Night Justin. 

Justin: Night.

I watched her go to her room and close the door. I turned out the light, and fell asleep right after that.