Chapter 18

After sound check was done Justin walks over to me and grabs my hand, we walk back to where everyone else was.

Usher: Good job man.

Scooter: It went well today.

Justin: Thanks.

Usher: I gotta now. Bye guys.

Usher never really stayed, but he always came out for the first show of the tour to support Justin, at least that's what he told me.

Justin: Bye.

He turns to me.

Justin: Ready to go?

Scooter: Wait...I wanna know, are you comfortable singing.

Me: It depends.

Scooter: Would you be willing to perform in front of an audience?

Me: I-I don't know if I can.

Scooter: You should. You have a beautiful voice.

Justin: He's right.

Me: I can try.

Scooter: Good, see you guys tomorrow.

Justin: Bye.

 Pattie: Ok, let's go.

We took a cab back to the hotel.

Pattie: I'm wiped. I'm gonna take a nap, ok guys?

Justin: Sure.

She goes into her room and closes the door. Justin opens his laptop and goes on Twitter. I go on twitter on my phone. My twitter kinda sucks. I don't use it often & when I do, I don't know what to write. I deciced to left Justin have some down time. I go into my room and close the door, he didn't notice really.

*Justin's POV*

I go on Twitter.

I tweet: "Done sound check, now I'm chillin with my beautiful girlfriend"

I didn't even take a minute to get like tons of tweets and retweets. I Retweeted some of my fans and followed some more. I closed my laptop.

 Me: Bella?

Bella: Yeah?

I go into her room.

Me: You ok?

Bella: Yeah. I'm fine.

I go over and sit on her bed. She's curled up into a ball, with her knees to her chest.

Bella: I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up in a bit ok?

Me: Sure.

I Pulled her closer and lay down. I put her head on my chest. Before I knew it, I was asleep beside her. Three hours later I wake up, I bent down and kissed Bella on the top of the head. Immediately her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

Me: Hey Sleeping Beauty.

Bella: Hey Prince Charming.

Me: Let' go eat.

Bella: Sure.

We go to McDonalds, I drive. Just Bella and I because my mom had already ate. We ate in the car so we didn't get stalked. We drove around for a bit then went back to the hotel.

 *Bella's POV*

When we got back I changed into pj shorts and a tank top. I go back to Justin's room. He changed too.

Me: I'm going to bed. Night.

He grabs me by the wrists and pulls me over to his bed.

Me: Justin. 

Justin: Shh...

He pulls me onto the bed and into his arms. I fell asleep cuddling with him.