Chapter 34

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I walk to Scooters room and knock on the door. He opens it. 

Scooter: Have a seat.

Me: Whats up?

Scooter: We were wondering if you wanted to make Bella a permanent part of the show?

Me: Uh I don't know. She starts school again in the fall... I mean she could if she wanted to, but I would have to ask her. 

Scooter: But do YOU want her to?

Me: Of course I do. I love having her on tour with me, it's hard not seeing her for weeks at a time. 

Scooter: We wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem with you to have her here until the end of the tour. 

Me: I'll go ask her about it. 

Scooter: Get some sleep, another big show tomorrow. 

Me: Night bro. 

He hits me on the shoulder as I walk out of the room. Did I want Bella here with me 24/7? I loved her. 

Me: Hey I'm back. 

Bella: What did Scooter want?

I sit down on the bed next to her and put my arm around her. 

Me: He wanted to know if you wanted to stay and perform with me until the tours over. 

Bella: Wow, that's huge...

Me: Do you want to?

Bella: I hate being away from you, I love being on tour with you but performing every night is alot.

Me: You'll be fine babe, I promise. I'll be right there with you the whole time. 

I turn her head and begin to kiss her, I really did love her. 

Bella: I'll stay. 

Me: I love you. 

I kiss her again then stand up and and remove my clothes until I'm only in my boxers. I didn't want to push it on her. We lay down under the covers in each others arms until we finally fall asleep. The next morning I was already awake and ready before she got out of bed. 

Me: Good morning sunshine. 

I lean down and kiss her to wake her up. 

Bella: What time is it?

She stretches and rubs her eyes. 

Me: 11am. Get up and ready and packed, we're headed for Canada today. 

She smiles at me and showers. We head out to my jet shortly after. 

Me: The Canadian shows are special to me, it's like being back home. 

Bella: I can't wait to see your grandparents again, it's been such along time. 

Chaz: Ryan texted me earlier, him and Selena are coming down for the Toronto shows. 

Me: I don't want her to, she'll try something and I don't want her to fuck this up.

*BELLA'S POV*

I didn't want Selena to come either, I hated her. 

Chaz: I'll watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything, I promise. 

Me: Is there any special guests coming out to Toronto?

Justin: I was thinking about going all out for them, bringing Nicki, Drake, and big Sean. I have to call them up later and see if they can make it. 

Me: It would be fun to meet them. 

Justin stares out the window and soon after I'm asleep. 

Justin: Babe, we're here. 

He pets my head and kisses me on the check. We get off the plane and head to the tour bus. I'd never been on the new one, it was so amazing. 

Justin: If you're tired you can sleep in the back room, we still have about an hour before we're in Ottawa. 

Me: It's okay I'll wait up. 

Justin sits on the couch and I sit pretty much in his lap with his arms around me. His mom and Scooter board the bus and we set off. We all watch some of the footage filmed for the new 3D movie. Scooter takes down notes of what needs to be edited and removed. Once in Ottawa, we unpack and head to sound check. 

Justin: You ready? 

Me: Mhm. 

Me and Justin: I've overboard I can't swim on my own, it's to much. Fell like I'm drowning without your love. So throw yourself out to me my life saver.

Scooter: That was good guys. Go back and get dressed and so whatever else, the concert starts in an hour. 

*after the concert*

*JUSTIN'S POV*

Bella: I'm so tired. 

Me: Me too. 

We get on the bus and Bella's already asleep when she lies down.

Pattie: You guys ready to go up to the hotel? I got the keys already so were set. 

Me: Bella's already asleep, I don't want to wake her. I think her and I will just sleep in the bus tonight. No one will break in. 

Pattie: Alright, be safe. Lock the door and don't open it until you check to see who it is. 

Me: Okay mom, love you. 

I kiss her on the check and lock the door when she leaves. 

Me: Bella you awake? 

She doesn't answer. I pick her up and carry her in my arms and place in her the bed. I take her shoes off and cover her up. I wasn't as tired so I slept on the couch. 

Girls (screaming): OH MY GOD IT'S JUSTIN'S TOUR BUS! LETS GO SEE IF HE'S IN THERE!

Me: Shit. 

They start banging on the door, I panic. What if they get in?