Chapter 35

*JUSTIN'S POV*

Girls (screaming): JUSTIN COME OUT!

I don't move, I can't move. I'm frozen on the couch. I was waiting for those girls to break down the door and come running over to me. What if they wake up Bella? 

Girls: JUSTIN!?

I couldn't get up and tell them to go away because they would know I was in here. I couldn't go out and see them because I have to security with me. I slowly stand up and go towards the door. I place my hand on the handle. 

Girls: I don't think he's in there. 

My heart starts to slow down. After a few minutes I look through the curtain and see no one. I crash on the couch and fall asleep. 

*next morning*

Pattie: Justin, sweetheart, it's time to wake up.

She brushes the hair across my forehead. I grown. 

Me: What time is it? 

Pattie: Noon. 

Me: Is Bella up yet?

Pattie: She was up hours ago. We had breakfast and she did her sound check. 

Me: Where is she know. 

I sit up quickly. 

Pattie: It's okay sweetie, she's fine. 

She brushes my hair again and I lay back down. 

Pattie: Get up and get ready, I'll bring you some food. 

I kiss her and she leaves. I check my phone and have a text from Selena. 

Selena *Ryan and I are getting on a plane this afternoon to Toronto. We'll meet you down her tomorrow. I can't wait to see you :)* 

I don't reply. I didn't want anything to do with her. I get up and shower. When I'm done there a plate filled with fruit, a bagel and orange juice on the table. I eat then get dressed. I hear someone coming and it makes me nervous, the door opens. 

Bella: Morning.

She smiles. Her smile was so perfect. 

Me: Morning. 

I go over to her and pull her in and hug her. I place my head on top of hers and smell her hair, she smelled so good. 

Bella: You ready for tonight?

Me: Always am. 

My mom, Bella and I drive over to the arena. I go straight into sound check. 

*BELLA'S POV*

Scooter: Justin you're late. 

Justin: Sorry. I over spelt. 

I watch Justin sing. He seemed off today. I hope he was okay to do the show. After sound check Justin goes straight into his dressing room. I try to follow him but Pattie stops me. 

Pattie: I think he needs a little time alone, he wasn't feeling the greatest this morning. You can go see him in a while. 

She puts her arms around me and gives me a side hug. I walk into the arena seating area and see Chaz sitting alone. 

Me: Why you sitting out here alone?

Chaz: Just thought I'd try to find the best seat for the show. 

He smiles at me. 

Me: I don't get to see the show really, i'm always performing with him.

Chaz: And you do an amazing job! 

Me: You think somethings wrong with Justin? I felt like he was off during sound check. 

Chaz: Yeah I saw that too. I'ts probably because Selena is coming for the Toronto shows. He can't stand her. 

That kinda made me feel good, that there was a very slim chance of them getting back together. 

Me: I hope he's okay. 

Chaz: Should we go check on him? 

Me: Sure. 

I follow Chaz. He boosts me up on the stage, I pull him up after. We walk to his dressing room. We hear him talking. 

Chaz: I think he's on the phone. 

Chaz whispers. I wanted to know who he was talking to. Chaz opened the door. 

Justin: Alright thanks man, see you tomorrow. 

He hangs up the phone and see's us standing there. 

Chaz: Who were you talking to?

Justin: I called up a few people to come out and perform in Toronto. 

Me: Who's coming?

Justin: Nicki, big Sean, and Drake. 

Chaz: I haven't seen Drake in forever. 

I go over to Justin and hug him and as soon as I do he melts in my arms. I can feel him breathing hard, almost like he's holding back a cry. 

Chaz: I'll leave you two alone for a minute. 

Me: Baby what's wrong? 

Justin: I'm never going to leave you. No matter what. I love you with all my heart. I don't care about Selena. I've loved you for as long as I could remember. 

He starts crying his eyes out in my arms. I rub his back and tell him I love him too. An announcement comes over the PA system. 

"The concert will be starting in just over an hour." 

I still hold him. A few minutes later he pulls away. 

Justin: We should get ready. 

I wipe the tears away from his face and kiss him. 

Me: I love you Justin. 

He kisses me again and starts getting ready. I walk to the other side of the arena to my dressing room and sit in a chair as I have people picking out my outfit, doing my hair and make-up, but I couldn't stop thinking about Justin.