Chapter 40

*BELLA'S POV*

The whole show all I could think about was Blake, and how my life would be so different if I never moved. I loved Justin, but I was still in love with Blake. What would Justin do if I told him. What would I do if Justin left me. I loved him so much that I couldn't and wouldn't be able to handle it. I didn't want to be with Blake, I wanted to be with Justin. My emotions were pulling me in all directions. I had to be alone. I run through the tunnels of the arena, people watching me like I was crazy. I hated this feeling, I started crying. 

Scooter: Woah woah woah! 

Scooter grabs me in his arms and holds me from behind as I struggle to get out of his grip. 

Scooter: Calm down, what's wrong?

Me: I CAN'T DO THIS.

Scooter: Do what? 

I struggle even harder and he finally lets go. I find my way to the nearest staircase and head right for the roof. I wanted to go home, I missed my mom. I didn't want to hurt Justin, and I wished I'd never seen Blake outside. I crawl up into a ball and look up at the stars as I cry. From the roof I could hear everyone screaming from down below, and I could here Justin singing be alright. I listened to the lyrics clearly, I kept thinking that we was singing it to me. That everything would be alright, somehow. 

After sitting there for what seemed like forever I didn't want to leave, so I didn't.  I just sat there, not caring if someone found me. I just wanted to be with Justin, but he would be to busy to even notice I was gone, he's always so busy with the tour and the fans. 

*JUSTIN'S POV*

Me: I just want to thank every single one of you. I want to thank all the beliebers at home who couldn't make it. Without you guys I woulnd't be here today. I love you! 

I walk off the stage and as soon as I go to open my dressing room door, Scooter comes rushing over to me in a panic. 

Scooter: Justin, we have a problem. Bella ran away and we can't find her. We have no idea where she went. When I saw her she was crying and running through the hall.

Me: What the fuck Scooter! You should of stopped her! 

I go running around trying to find her, checking every room, every corner, everywhere. I checked all the buses but I still couldn't find her. Where was she? 

Me: Sorry for yelling at you earlier man, I'm just. 

I can feel my eyes fill up with tears. 

Scooter: It's fine buddy. 

He gives me hug to calm me down. 

Scooter: Why don't you go up to your quiet place, and we'll keep looking.

Me: I can't just give up. 

Scooter: I think you just need a few minutes with your thoughts. We'll call you if we find anything. We're going to search the city. 

Me: Fine. 

I find the stairs, and up to the roof. I always go to the roof after my shows to cool down. I open the roof door and look up at the sky, stars everywhere. I go to the side of the building and look over the railing, all I could hear was noise. 

Me: Where are you? 

Bella: Justin?

Me: OH MY GOD, BELLA! 

I run over to her, she's sitting against the railing, knees pulled into her chest, she's crying. I pull her into her arms, and kiss the top of her head over and over again.

Me: Babe, I was so worried! What are you doing up here?

Bella: Everything was just to much. You're always so busy with the tour, and I understand it's your job but I feel like we never have time to just be together. You're always busy. And I saw someone I didn't want to see, and that pushed me over the edge. 

Me: Selena? 

Bella: No. 

Me: Who?

Bella: My ex, he was waiting down by the buses. I guess he was waiting for me, I don't really know. We talked. He said he still loves me, and he wanted me back. We were together for almost two years. We broke up because I was moving to Atlanta. It was hard seeing him again. 

I looked at her and I could tell she was in pain. She was right I was really busy lately with the tour, and we hadn't been alone together in a long time. 

Me: You know I love you with everything in my heart. You're my everything, and I know it's difficult to see your ex. Look at Selena and I. We dated for almost 2 years and now this problem. 

Bella: Oh yeah, that. 

She starts crying again. 

Me: She cheated on me. I don't know who with but I had a voice mail from some person saying they had sex with Selena. 

Bella: I'm so sorry Justin...

Me: Why? I'm not. Now I can fully leave her out of my life and just focus on you. 

She looks down and the tears fall down her checks, she smiles. I wipe them away, she was so beautiful. I text Scooter telling him I found Bella and that her and I were going out for dinner. 

Me: Would you do me the pleasure of being my date? 

Bella: Of course. 

I pick her up in my arms and twirl her around. I start singing nothing like us as we dance. She leans her head on my shoulder. We danced under the stars for a while.

Me: This is forever. 

I whisper in her ear and begin kissing her neck. 

Bella: Maybe we should skip dinner and just go back to the hotel room. 

I look into her eyes and she smirks. I knew exactly what she was thinking, and I was thinking it too.

Me: Is that so miss Bella. 

I wink at her and begin kissing her neck again. We slowly back up against the railing. With the wind blowing through her hair I grip her close so she doesn't fall over the side of the building. Our hearts racing we can't wait to get back to the hotel. My hands rubbing all over her body, I wish Ryan picked her out a dress or a skirt and not these tight pants. I wanted them off of her.