Chapter 32

*BELLA'S POV*

I roll over onto my left side and look out the window, I see nothing but sun. I was blinded. I couldn't believe that I had sex with Justin. I didn't think it would happen this soon. What if I ended up in Selena's situation? I got nervous and it made me shake. 

Justin: Hey you alright? 

He rolls over and wraps his arms around me, making me feel wanted. 

Me: Yeah I'm fine. Just cold. 

He kisses my check and covers me up in the blanket, still in his arms. 

Justin: Last night was amazing, best I've ever had. 

Me: It was really good. 

Justin: I love you Bella. I've always loved you, I wanted you to know that. 

I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him. I grab his cheeks with my hands and grab his face and kiss him. I did really love him to, I mean he was my best friend for as long as I could remember, the first personI actually really loved.

Me: I love you too Justin. 

We lay there in each others arm. After awhile Pattie walks in. 

Pattie: Good morning. 

She smiles. 

Justin: Morning mom. 

Me: Morning! 

She sits at the edge of the bed, switching the TV on. 

Pattie: You ready for your concert tonight sweetie? 

Justin: Yeah I guess, really tired still though. 

I kiss his cheek and wink at him. 

Pattie: Why don't you perform again tonight with Justin?

She turns to face us. 

Justin: Yeah! You should! It went so well last time! 

Me: I- I don't know.... 

Justin: Common mer, please. 

Pattie: I'll just have to check with scooter, but it should be fine! Everyone loved your singing. 

Me: I'll think about it. I don't know if i'm up for performing. I'm still kinda jet legged. 

Pattie: Think about it and get back to me. 

She smiles and gets up and walks over to the door. 

Pattie: Be ready for 1, that's when we're heading over for sound check. You guys can get room service if you're hungry. 

She walks out of the room leaving us alone again. 

Justin: You should really perform. It would be perfect. I promise. And I'll be with you the whole time. 

Me: I was so nervous the last time. All those people watching me. 

Justin: Just pretend it's you and me. 

Me: I'll try. 

Justin: I'm going to shower, order room service? 

Me: Yeah sure. What do you want?

Justin: Eggs, toast, sausage, and orange juice. 

Me: Sure thing!

After Justin gets in the shower, I call down to the front desk and order out food. Within 10 minutes its up in our room. I grab my bagel and smear cream cheese on it and gulp down some orange juice. 

Justin: That smells good. 

Justin walks out of the bathroom with other a towel wrapped around his waist and the thoughts from last night started rushing through my mind. How I wished I could relive it. He grabs his food and sits down at the desk and begins to eat. 

Me: I have to shower too. 

He nods his head with food in his mouth. I shower and get dressed and out my hair in a ponytail. 

*1pm*

Pattie: You guys ready? 

Justin looks at me and I nod.

Justin: Yup. 

We walk out of the hotel room holding hands all the way to the car. I let Pattie sit in the front and I play games on my phone until we arrive to the arena. 

Scooter: Hey guys. 

Justin: Hey, you remember my girlfriend Bella?

Scooter: Of course I do! How are you?

Me: I'm pretty good, how are you? 

Scooter: I'm doing well. Justin go get ready for sound check. You clothes are in your dressing room. 

Justin walks over to me and grabs me by the waist and smiles, all I could do was laugh. 

Justin: Hey I'll be back in a bit, you can watch me from the front. 

He kisses me and walks to his dressing room. 

Pattie: Bella was thinking about singing over board with Justin tonight, is that a go?

Scooter: Oh, Yeah that would be fine. People loved you the last time! 

Me: Yeah maybe, I was so nervous the last time. 

I start to blush. Scooter walks over to me and puts his arm around me like a big brother or a dad would do. 

Scooter: You should really think about doing it. 

Scooter walks away to kind Kenny. 

Pattie: Common. 

She puts her arm around me and we walk out to the arena seating area to watch Justin's sound check. I got butterflies as he sang. I missed him so much, I was so glad that I came back on tour with him.