Chapter 33

Pattie and I go back stage to wait for Justin. I sit with Chaz as he surfs the Internet on his phone. 

Justin: How was it? 

He kisses me on the top of the head as he walks by and grabs a water bottle, wearing no shirt. 

Me: You were amazing! 

He sits beside Chaz and Scooter comes over. 

Scooter: The concerts not for a few more hours, you can do whatever just stay here and don't strain your voice. Bella are you performing tonight?

Me: I uh- I think so.

Scooter: Oh good! We'll get you to do your sound check now, common. 

I stand up and look at Justin.

Justin: I'll be there in a second. 

*JUSTIN'S POV*

Me: Can I talk to you for a minute bro?

Chaz: Yeah sure, what's up?

Me: Common. 

I stand up and tap his shoulder and walk into my dressing room. I close and lock the door. 

Chaz: What's wrong? 

Me: Bella and I slept together last night....

Chaz: Like spelt or spelt

Me: Like we had sex... 

Chaz: Bro! What about Selena? What are you going to do if its yours?

Me: I don't know man. I don't love Selena anymore, I love Bella. I wish Selena and I never did it, I regret everything I ever did with her. 

Chaz: But what are you going to do, I mean would you get back with Selena or stay with Bella?

Me: It would break Bella's heart if I dumped her, but I don't want to be with Selena. But I don't want my child to grow up like I did, without his father there. I don't know Chaz. 

I put my head in my hands and shake my head. 

Chaz: You still have a while to think about it. Lets go. 

We walk out to the arena and see Bella performing with my voice in the back ground. Her voice was amazing. 

Chaz: Woah! I didn't know she could sing, she's great! 

Me: I know, she's perfect. 

* after the concert* 

Me: You were great babe. 

I kiss her and I can feel her smiling. Damn she was so beautiful. 

Bella: You were great too! 

Chaz: I didn't know you could sing like that, the crowd was going crazy. And the kiss at the end sent them over the top. 

Bella: Oh stop it Chaz! 

We get packed and we drive back to the hotel. As Bella showers I tweet and follow a few fans, then shower when she's down. When I come out she's still in her towel. How I wanted her like the night before. 

*BELLA'S POV*

Justin looked good, only wearing a towel. I wanted to do it again, just like last night but I was to scared to ask. 

Justin: You tired?

Me: Not really. 

He walks over to the side of the bed where I'm sitting and starts kissing me making me want him more. He lays me down and leans over me, still kissing me and slowly removes my towel. 

Pattie: Justin Scooter wants you. 

His mom yells through the door, it makes Justin jump.

Justin: Okay I'll be right there. 

He gets dressed quickly. 

Justin: I'll be back in a few, don't move. 

He leans down and starts kissing me again, then moves away and winks at me as he walks out the door.