Chapter 28

*BELLA'S POV*

I didn't want Selena here, I didn't want her to go through my stuff and I didn't want her to mess things up with Justin. I hated her. I wake up pretty early, around 10. I crawl out of bed and downstairs still in my pj's and let Chloe outside. I sit down at the island and put my head down and wrap my head in my arms. A few seconds later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I pick up head up to see Selena standing in the kitchen. 

Selena: Um hi. 

Me: Morning. 

I say it with no emotion at all.

Selena: I'm just going out. * she grabs water from the fridge* Don't wait up. 

Don't wait up? What am I your mother? She closes the fridge door and skips outside, where she gets into a truck and drives away. I grab Chloe from outside and call Chaz.

*RING RING RING*

Chaz: Hello?

Me: Hey, it's me. Can you do me a favor?

Chaz? Yeah sure, what?

Me: I need a lock for my door. Could you take me to get one?

Chaz: Why do you need a lock?

Me: Selena's here to stay until Justin gets back from his tour. I don't want him going through my stuff. 

He mumbles something.

Chaz: Yeah sure I guess. I'll be right there. 

I run up stairs, grab my purse and throw on a pair of light jeans and an Obey sweater and through my hair up in a bun. When I get downstairs Chaz is already in the driveway. 

Me: That was quick. 

I get in his SUV and close the door. 

Chaz: Mhm. 

He drives me to the local Wal-mart and we both go in. I find a lock with a key and line up in the check out. As I get closer I notice a magazine. There's a picture of Justin and Selena hugging on the cover and a caption that reads: 'Are they back together?'

Me: Chaz do you see that?

He nods and picks up the magazine.

Chaz: It's probably nothing. You know how the pap's can get carried away. 

I know what he meant but I wanted to read more. I throw the lock, the magazine and a kit-kat on the moving belt, pay for it then we leave. 

Chaz: Do you want to go get breakfast or something? 

Me: But I don't want her to go in my room.

Chaz: She's harmless, I promise. 

I nod my head.

Chaz: Where to?

Me: You're favorite place sounds fine. 

We pull into McDonald's. Perfect. Easy, cheap way of getting fatter. I order a breakfast sandwich, two hash browns and orange juice. Chaz orders pretty much the same thing. We eat in silence. I'm the first one done. 

Me: Will you help me put this lock on my door? 

Chaz: Sure. 

There's food still in his mouth. We drive home with the radio on but not talking. He puts the lock on my door, I say thank you and hug him then go into my room. I notice there's a magazine on my bed. The one I bought from Wal-mart but I don't remember taking it out of the bag. I find my Wal-mart bag and find my magazine still there.

Me: She was in my room.

I whisper. I march down the hall and stop at her door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I bang as loud as I can on her door until she opens it. 

Selena: What do you want?

Me: Why were you in my room?

Selena: I wasn't!

Me: You left this behind. 

I hand her the magazine roughly and walk away. 

"Bitch" I hear her whisper as I walk away. And I would of turned around and beat her silly for acting like a bitch but she was pregnant. I couldn't risk that.