Chapter 7

I sit down against a tree, not able to run anymore. My heart hurt. I don't know what to do. I couldn't go home because Justin would probably see me, and I couldn't tell him what happened. I put my knees close to my chest and put my face in my hands, trying to calm myself down.

Christian: Bella?

I don't look up. I just cry even more.

Christian: Mer? What's wrong?

He sits beside me. So close our shoulders are touching.

Me: He cheated on me!

Christian: He didn't deserve you then. Because your too good to be treated like this.

Me: It still hurts...

Christian: I know, I know...

Me: Christian, what are you doing out here?

Christian: Justin sent me to look for you.

Me: Of course he did. I wish he would stop acting like my parent.

Christian: It's cause he cares.

Christian's phone starts playing "Look At Me Now' (His ring tone)

Me: You gonna answer it?

Christian: It's Justin.

Me: Go ahead. Answer.

Christian: Hey

Justin: You find her?

Christian: Yeah. She's fine. 

Justin: Where are you two?

Christian: In the school area.

Justin: I'm gonna come look for you guys.

Christian: NO. She wants to be alone.

Justin: Ok, ok. Fine then. Bye.

He put his phone back into my pocket and pats my head, trying to comfort me.

Christian: You want me to take you home?

Me: Yes. 

Christian: K, let's go.

He grabs my hand and helps me up. But when we were walking, he didn't let go, and I didn't want him to.

 *Justin's Pov*

WHAT THE HELL! Bella is treating me like shit, honestly what did I do. Christian said she was fine, but neither of them came back. I starting to think she's a slut.

Chaz: Justin. You ok?

Justin: Yeah. Everything's just great...

We were at my place playing basketball. But I couldn't get my mind off Bella. I still really liked her. The problem was, I don't she liked me back. I hated how much she flirted with other guys. It hurt. I care to much I guess.

Chaz: Get your damn mind straight. Stop thinking of Bella.

Justin: I'm not.

Chaz: Everyone knows you like her, you should see the look on your face when you see her.

Justin: Whatever.

Chaz: If you're gunna be mopy I'll just go home and do my homework. Bye.

He walks away grabbing his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. God, why do I screw everything up?

*Bella's POV*

Christian didn't leave, but it was fine because my mom wasn't home yet. He played with Chloe. It was funny at first cause she was trying to bite him, then she just stopped and started licking him. I make tea in the kichen. I jump out of my skin when I feel him hugging me from behind. I was stiff, I didn't know what to do, so I continie making my tea. He places his head on my shoulder.

Christian: You'll be fine, I promise. You;ll fine someone better, who treats you right. 

That's when it hit me, this was my chance. I still liked Christain, and I had given up on Chaz, and the way Justin was acting I didn't know anymore. I turn around in his arms and face him. We looked into each other's eyes.

Christain: You're beautiful.

He pushes me back a little bit more so I hit the counter. We both lean in and he kisses me, I kiss him back.

Christian: That's something I've wanted to do for a long time. 

I smile at him. He picks me up in his arms and carries me to the couch and lays me down. He sits next to me, letting me put on my legs on his lap. He had his hand on my thigh and before long I was in his lap with his arms around me.

Christian: You know. You're really tiny...

Me: I guess.

I turn around and lean on the side of the sofa, still in his lap, his grabs my face lightly and slowly pulls me in for a kiss, out eyes locked until our lips touch. I let myself get lost in the kissHe pulled away first. We looked at each other breathing really hard and fast. Like we ran out of oxygen for a minute. 

Me: My mom will be home soon...

Christian: Alright, you're commin to Justin's later right? To swim with us?

Me: Justin never invited me...

Christian: Well I'm inviting you.

Me: I don't want Justin to be mad.

Christian: He won't be, please come.

Me: Yeah. I guess.

Christian: That's my girl. 

I walk him to the door. First I hug him, then his hands find my way down to my but, then he starts kissing me. I pull away and smile then he leaves. Was I dating Christian now? I play with Chloe and then start my homework, my mom comes home about 20 minutes later. We heat up leftovers, I don't tell my mom about Ashton or Christain. During dinner Justin texts me and asks me to come over later to swim with everyone, I guess he changed his mind.