PROLOUGE

My eyes are shinning just like the star at above us.I was lying under the shade of star and brightne as moon,my one hand was under my head and the other one was rubbing constantly the arm of that person who is cuddling over me.

I look down a her and smile apparently on my face seeing so her in my arm and cheery on the top is that view around us, blue lake shinng under the moon light we both were lying on the grass.

"Hey!" I called her"jee" she just answer. She pull her face a little so that she can see my face"lets go its already late" I told her even knowing her answer "i want to feel every single movement with you and this is one of them" she said pouting in end. I want to kiss that pout but go against it, I kiss her forehead and stay their for a while.

She rest her head on my crook of neck, her breath giving me ticklish. I wrap my both arm around her and pull her little up."taqaddus" I said"hummm" she humed" I want to hear your voice" I told her she smile on my neck. Tear come out from my eyes...........
_________________________

HII...

HELOO...

ASSALAM O ALLIKUM . .. :)

HOW R U ALL

THIS IS A NEW STORY AS YOU ALL KNOW ..DUE TO SOMEONE REASONS ferzeen appi is writing in my account..

hope you all like it :)
FEAMMANALLAH