CHAPTER NO:14

TAQADDUS POV:

Today i don't know why I was feeling so restless, I was constantly trying to keep myself busy in work but i couldn't. After coming here I decided to open a flower shop so no one can find me because in this city their are a lot of flower shops and plus no one notices the shopkeeper they only care about the flowers that's all.

I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall and which indicate that there is still time left for the new stock to come. I started cleaning the shelf before some customers came although it's early in morning but still.

I was busy in my work when I heard the wind jingles move which meant that someone came in. I smiled knowing the person who came in and said "hey jack,you have to wait a little more because there is still time left for the new stock to arrive"i told him but got no reply I turned around  to have look at him my eyes got wider as i saw the figure infront of me

Seeing him here standing near me a shiver ran down my spine and he smirked knowing which effect he had on me,i didn't knew what to do he knows where i am and that's absolutly not good

Gulping down the lump in my throat I faked a smile and said"good morning sir,how can I help you?" Like a sales girl ,

he just stared at me with a smile on his face. After some good time he finally spoke"I want a bouquet of purple orchid with white one in it" he said and I nodded.

Thank god orchids arrived early so gave him the orchids and he can leave this place as fast as possible now. I was only thinking that how did he find me and why is he so calm?. I decided not say anything and so simply I started making the bouquet.

"No no not like this" he said holding my hand from back,I froze in my spot. He took four first then two white and again the same. I moved away from him and started making the bouquet just like he told me.

He chuckled at my back"so you own this shop" he start the conversation but I didn't answer instead I move toward the counter area and packed the bouquet in the wrapper"want to write something?" I ask not looking at him"yah!!" He said I nodded and waited for him to say something that i could write

"How about for you my love?" He ask I look up at him, he took a seat infront of the counter and put his finger under his Chin as if he was trying to think"okay write only for you my life" he said I blink my eyes and looked down trying to observe his words.

First he was here,then he ordered the same flower bouquet which I love the most,then put it like I always want to put it  and now this, 'for whom is this bouquet for?' I thought"no no no write for you my wife" he said taking all my attention. I look at him disbelief was he married but he can't marry someone else can he?

"If you leave me then I will marry someone else"

His word ran in my mind making my vision blur"o....okay!!" With much difficulty I said and start writing with my terrible hand. "Here you go sir" i handed him the bouquet but instead of taking the flowers he stood infront of me and with in a blink of an eye he jerked my towards him.