CHAPTER NO:10

Assalam o alikum!!! Everyone.

Guys please check chapter no 8. Actually I accident deleted but now I already upload it.

Do vote again and comments also :).

Do read last author note.

Sohaib pov:

I scroll down my contact list deciding weather to call her or not. I put my elbow on door handle and rest my finger on my chin, looking out from window. Phone is still on my one hand, trees and houses passing and I am still in my thought.

 Phone is still on my one hand, trees and houses passing and I am still in my thought

After deciding what to do I look at my mobile and press the call button. The call keep going, I let out sign as no one pick it up. I again daily her number and with in second she pick it up.

"Hello!!!" I said

"Hi!! Sohaib how are you?"

I smile at her concern although I can't see her.

"Well I am fine" i smile. Silent kept around us as no one said a single word.

"Hnmm!!! Taqaddus" I broke the silence.

"Jee"she said.

"Can we meet some place" i ask hoping a yes.

"Oky!! Where?" She agree my smile wider"i will send you the address" with that said I hung up the call and send her near by cafe address."Take me to cafe" i order my driver,he node and with in a hour I reach there.

I was constantly tapping my finger on table waiting for her to come,by and then my eyes went toward the enters area hoping ti see her.

Smile come on my lips as my eyes caught her sight,even in pale condition she look heavenly beautiful. I stand up and pull the chair for her."I am so happy that you come" i said after taking my seat infront of her she smile.

"What happen to you, you look pale?" I ask holding her hand she smile"just a little sick" she answered,i minor it."have you took test?" This time I am worried about her"yah! I get my report just an hour before" she said chuckling I wide my eyes"what?"

"What was it?" I ask in horror if any thing happen to her"it's food poisoning "she told me I laugh out making her formed "what so funny?" She asked with a pout "sorry but you told me that shehry love you the most.well I can't see him around you"

I know this Gone a hurt her but she have to know the truth is that he is not suitable for her

I know this Gone a hurt her but she have to know the truth is that he is not suitable for her."tum ney mujhe yaha per isly bolaya tha" she gritted her teeth"listen tambi open your eyes,you know he doesn't love you. Cannt you see that" i again hold her hand she yank it away.

"Listen MR:Sohaib ansari you better mind your own business and from your kind information shehry love me. It just his work came last mint that's all" she tried to defense him like always.

"Really"i said raising my eyebrows ,she roll her eyes"why did you call me come to straight point"she pointed her finger"i call to you to show you that how fool you are, jis isnna ke liye tum mari ja rahi ho ussey tumhari koi fikar nai hai" I emphasis on each word she look away,tear roll from her eyes.

"This is not ture" she bit her lower lip shaking her head not want to believe in me, I close my eyes can't see her all broken again.

"Tambi I love you and still love you. I know that I make a mistake but now I came back only for you" her eyes got winder at my word."please give me another chance" I said " I am married" she said trying to remind her." To that person who not even care for you"

Anger taking his best to me"you don't know him"she fire back, I clench my teeth is this really difficult to understand her."if he love you tambi then he douth on your character. If he love you why he don't trust on you. If he love you then where is your baby. If he love you then where is he when you need him most"

I was fuming in anger" it wasn't his fault" she shouted,everyone eyes on us"dam it tambi look at yourself,Kia haal kar dia hai usney tumhara"this time I shouted. She flinch a bit "I love you tambi please merey sath" I was in middle when she stood up.

"You are sick" with that said she ran out. I fellow her "tambi I am going forever, janat ho ke abhi bhi tum mujhe se pyaar karti ho, mien tumhara intezar karong gai aj airport me" Lyell her back. She sat in her car and drove off.

US din tumney mera intezar kia tha or aj mein karong ga tumhara mujhe pata hai tum ao gi us shehryaar ko chor kar merey pass hamesha hamesha ke liye.

_______________________

I know it's short but I make it this much :)

I try to upload next chapter soon.

Tell me what do you thing going next??????

One word about........taqaddus.

One word about.........Shehry.

And my favorite about Sohaib :D

Don't forget to vote.....comment and share to other

Love you alllll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.