CHAPTER NO:7

Shehry pov:

"Taqaddus" I called her coming inside the room,washroom door open and she come out from it. I sign as i saw her wiping her with towel" you again throw up?" I ask in concern she node.

Her face look pale because she was been puking this whole weak also not eating well.I lead her toward bed and lay her down,covering her with blanket I check her temperature it still burning.

"Shehry I am ok"she said in hoarse voice and smile weekly holding my hand in her"yah!right" i fake a chuckle and roll my eyes at her stubbornness"now I am going to listen you" I states"we are going to softer today" i order, ignoring her look I got up for changing when she held my hand to stop me.

I turn to look at her"shehry you have your meeting today" she said weakly I narrow my eyes"okay fine I will go to softer but you have to promise me that you didn't skip your work"

she status I let out sign feeling helpless"okay I will" I finally agree after a lots of argument but still I don't want her to go alone.

SOHAIB POV:

I took sip from my cup and look at her,she was constantly making circle over her cup with her finger

I took sip from my cup and look at her,she was constantly making circle over her cup with her finger. We both were in cafe from 2 hours after I meet her at hospital and to be honest she reluctanty took two to three sips from her coffee.

"Tambi"I called her she look up from the table"what happen?" I ask in conversation she just stare me"you look lost" i said she smile"hmmmm" she bit her lower lips"i am just worried about shehry" she said I fake laugh.

I clench my jaw at his name"you still same" i told her she formed"mean?"she asked in her confusion I smile"when me and you....I mean you and me....matlb we are together you use to bring him in middle or more I said he is always between us" i reluctantly said.

She smile except getting angry "shehry hai hi esa ke koi uski baat kiye howey ruk hi nai sakta" she boast while laughing I smile which is completely fake"that why he didn't came with you to see the doctor despite knowing you are not well"i fire.

FEW DAYS LATER:

SHEHRY POV:

"Shehry I want this" Maha said pointed toward stalls, I smile nodding a yes.we were in fun fair,everyone is enjoying except me because taqaddus is all alone and I was force to come here and who force me one and only taqaddus madam.

I buy a teddy for maha"shehry I love you"she said taking it from me, i smile shaking my head."shehry beta do you call her?" Maa ask coming toward us with khansa I shook my head in no" i was about go when" i point toward maha telling maa that why I can't able to call her.

"Beta you know she is been sick for long and we all are here,although non of us want to leave her alone but she force us leaving no choice" worried was evident in maa tone with disbelief"go and call her" she order I node.