chapter no:1

Shehryaar pov:

I am sitting in between lots of people.Dance performance was going on in front of us on which hussain is dancing on his new flim 'TAMANNA( a moral story)'.

Soon the dance end and hussain showed his abs"shoki bakrri" i mumble to myself.

"Wooo!woooo!wooo! What a performance" the jury said in the mike "ufff! Itni hotness" ranbir sign earning a playful slap from his jury partner"stop droll over him" she warn, i laugh seeing ranbir horrified face.

"So we have to move in our next award" the female jury announced" the next award is from that who make our flim,without them our flim cannot work"rabir continue "thats right ranbir, they struggle on actor,producer,cast and crew.... they are the director of our flim." She said.

"So for giving this award I like to call on stage the director himself" ranbir said"non other then karan jhor" the both announce in unison and karan come on stage "so nominees are" he said and screen start playing the name of nomination.

"Abbas mastan in 'kiss kiss ko pyaar karoo 2'","Arbaz khan in'Dholli ki dholli 3'","imtiaz ali in'road'" , "shehryaar Asif in 'Tamana(a moral sotry)'" my heart skip a beat as my name flash on screen.

"So the best director award goes too ..." Karen took long pause only increasing the tension around us.I look at her and I can clearly see her nervous smile which she is trying to cover it. Everyone was shouting for their favourite director.

"Yes it is non-other then shehryaar asif" Karen finally announced given me sign of relief everyone around me lounge over me with happiness. I hug everyone and run toward the stage to get my lady.

I shook hand with karan he congratulates me then handed me the lady. I look at my back and wave my lady in air to show her, it my dream but more then me it became her dream.

I hold Mic and start my thanks speech"ahhh!" I let out some air and everyone laugh"first of all I like to thanks one and only almighty Allah for making me that able,that I can achieve this.

My family who supported me in every thick and thin, my cast and crew who bare all my babbling and last my life,my taqaddus who was only stand on my head and said one thing that' i want to see that black lady in your hand".

I look at her" so here it is baby" i said making her jaw drop the way I thanks her and everyone laugh." Award ki bhooki" ranbir fault in amresh purri style she slap him making everyone chuckled.

Then he said something on her ear and she blush. Ranbir push her and she stumbled a bit but gain her balance"aram se" it escape from my lips and karan teasingly clear his throat.

She came near me and huged me. I must say I am the happiest man on earth holding my dream in my hand but having your life in your arms that make you the happiest man on the whole universe.

We pull back and she literally snatched that lady from my hand like a small kid how want her favorite chocolate . I chuckled shaking my hand "you have your too" i told her she just grin"but this is more special for me" she said I smile,holding her hand we leave the stage then hall for our little world.

*TO BE CONTINUED *
_______________________________

Assalam o alikum

So this is first chapter......

Do tell me how was it???

Like it or not?????

Keep voting....comment and share also

Love you all♥♥♥♥♥♥♥