CHAPTER NO:11

Khansa pov:

I storm down from upstairs, anger took it place his best in me. Hussain follow me calling me "khansa yaar" I was stop by him, he hold my arm and turn me around so that I face him"yaar asi naraz nai ho please" he pout I roll my eyes this time 'i am not going to melt this time'

I told myself "khu farq parta hai tumhey?" I ask angrily my eyes turn glassy,come on I have all right to get anger with him. He use to be at shooting all the time, only come home after 1 aur 2 years and only for a week or two.

"Jaan you know about my work na"ho hold both of my hand, i huff out again same thing,same excuse"yah!right Hussain your work is more important then me,then us. Phir why did you come?" I chuckled which is completely fake.

I pull my hand from his grip and cross it again my chest fuming in anger. He brush his hair in frustration and let out some air"tu Kia karo bolo, chor do job" he said angrily my eyes turn glassy at his behavior.

I look away from him,he dubbed my face"okay listen this time I try to come back soon" he try to convince me, I bit my lower lip"you said this everytime" i remind him, he close his eyes"why don't you take me with you" my own voice crack he roll his eyes.

"It not easy Jana,you know na I was alway buzzing in shooting and Mumbai isn't a save place to live alone" he tells the fact I look down.

"Then how shehryaar bhai and taqai live their" i yank his hand asking my answer, he glare at me"they work together and if not then they both try to stay close even at their shoot place they decide same" he give me explanation I look away.

"And pulse shehry can't stay a single mint without seeing her" he continued I look at him raising my eyebrows."so that mean you can stay without me" i fake chuckle in disbelief he huffout" i didn't mean to that" he justify himself I roll my eyes "yah! I know what you mean to"

showing him attitudes I turn around to leave for kitchen when he hold my arm and spun me around harshly. I close my eyes as pain shoot me"listen this I too much oky!" He gritted his teeth point a finger on my temper also shoot"don't compare me with shehry because you are not taqai" he try to clam his voice.

But his word pin in my heart like knife, my eyes got wider "what do you mean I am not like taqai?" I ask this te my voice is way too loud. I bet that maa could hear us because she is in living room which is just across to area where we were standing.

"Khana kia chatey ho han" i grabbed his collar jerking him a little he roll his eyes" stop it oky" he shouted I flinch back,till now my face soaked in tears. I open my mouth to fir him but door bell stop me.

Leaving him their I make my way toward door with a plaster smile,not forgetting to wipe my tears. Upone opening the door I found taqai. I gave her greeting smile but she seem stress.

She walk past past me and look around the corridor as if finding something or someone. She then walk toward the living room still searching here and their, she stop as she spot maa and broke in tears making me formed in confusion.

Shahista(shehry mother)pov:

I was continued reading my book try to divert my mind from them. For last some hours they both were fighting about the leaving of hussain. I am also sad that he is only here for a month but been a wife I can understand how khansa is feeling.

My eyes got wide as I hear my own son comparing his wife to someone else despite that person is taqaddus but still. Disbelief come in to me because I didn't expect this from my own son.

I know taqaddus only care for shehry but that doesn't mean that Hussain isn't important for khansa, khansa not only give her priority to Hussain but us also where else taqaddus priority is shehry.