CHAPTER NO:18

Assalam o alikum!!!

So as I said next update will b on Sheri so here I am with another one :D.

Don't worry suraj apni jaga se hi nikhla hai. ;p

Hussain and khansa lover waiting for longe. So here they are to meet you.

Happy wala reading.....

HUSSAIN POV:

"kahnsa......khansa.....khansa" i keep calling her who was buzzing doing her work or more said tiring to ignore me."khansa yaar" i said holding her arm, make her turn so that she look at me"hussain i have lots of work to complete, please leave"she pull her arm away and get her work again still muttering something under her breath. i huff out and hold her again, her glassy eyes finally meet mine"i know you are broken love. not you we all are facing this but this doesn't mean that we keep hiding from our self" i said in low tone she node looking down"i am regretting sain, i use to say that i was her sister and even tho i don't understand her or just try to know the reason behind the situation" her voice crack making my heart bleed.

"don't say that you are not one who use bad word against her,we all do the same" i remind her she node"we have to be strong not for her but also for shehry"i told her she hugged me"nothing going to happen her hussain right?"she asked i node although i am not sure about that."lets go down they must be here" i said broking the hug she smile.

khansa pov:

we came down hand in hand. everyone of us trying not show our emotion but we all regrading about what we do."maa are you oky??" i asked taking seat beside her, she seem to lost in her own. i put my hand on her shoulder she flinch a bit, as if i scare her.

"khansa what happen?" she ask softly, i smile"you tell me what happen, you seem lost?" i question back, she look away"oh i forgot about curry, it must burn"with that said she left for kitchen"don't worry every thing gone a fine" hussain ensure me i node.

'everything must be gone a fine soon'

taqaddus pov:

how much i am trying pretend then and their my eyes look at him and only found him starring me back. i huff out"shehry if you don't look away this time then i am not coming with you" i warn him and finally he look away.

we were in car going home....yes i agree to go back, because i don't take a risk to shehry live. he can do anything to himself only to bring me back.the ride was good but shehry behavior doesn't let it go easy for me. he was force to sit in front obviously by me and by then he took his seat he was constantly looking at me from rear view mirror.

"we are here" sohaib announced i gulp down the lamp."kia hoa ao bhar?" shehry asked oping the door for my side, i hesitantly node and came out not sure how to face all of them."don't worry i am here" he ensure holding my hand, i smile which he minor.

we rang the bell and wait for open it. the door was open by baba, i hide myself at shehry back"asssalam o alikum" he greet baba"walikum assalam, ao beta under" baba greet back and give us es pace to come in. my grip on shehry's hand tighten as he stared moving, he stop and turn back with a question look.

baba hand broke our eyes contact, he put his hand over my head telling me everything his fine, i smile"as....assalm...o...alikum" i greet him in low voice he smile back"walikum assalm kesa hai mera bacha?" his concern make me broke down, i hugged him embarrassed about what i did.

"bass itna nai rotey tabiyet kharab hojaye gi" he stroke my hair to calm me down. i node broking the hug"chalo shabas under ao dono, aur tum bhi" he said and address sohaib who was standing their all the time.

we come in and only found hussain"kesey ho yaar, dara ki daat kabhi nai jaye gi tumhari" he said giving me side hug, i smile hugging him back"bht burrey actor ho, jantey ho tum" i told him seeing his fake smile,which he try to hide his pain"jaldi theek hoja yaar, warna meney teir ek bhi help nai karni shehry se chup kar ice-cream khaney main"

he said in a warning tone i stuck my tongue out for him"teri toh biwi bhi karey gi" i showed him attitude, everyone laughed"assalam o alikum...ap log thak gaye hong gey, rest karliy"khansa came in holding the tray of glass of water, she gave it to everyone and went out with looking at me aur addressing me.

i look down feeling a shame"jao room main dono bhar nai aye wali.tumharey aney se phely dono ney shoor machaya hoa tha aur ab apney ap ko room me band karlia hai"baba said in sad tone chuckling at end.

i node and went to maa room, knocking at door i don't get any answer. i decide to leave"go in i am right here"shehry instruct me telling me he his right their at my back. singing out some air i twist the knob and went inside, khansa was standing near window and maa was sitting in bed"khansa boldo isko ke chali jaye yeha se"maa said in anger i look down taking some step near her"maa" i called but she look away"i am not your mother, if i am then you don't leave mr like that" she said and start crying. i kneel down in front of her"ase kuch nai hai maa. ap meri maa ho. main gai us ke peechey wajha thi" i try to reasonable.

i put my hand over her but she move her hand away"asi kia wajha thi jo hamey chor kar jana ohara tumhey" khansa asked showing her anger i gulped down"kia ap apni beti ko marrtey howey dekh skati thi? nai na" i ask carking up. khansa gasped maa putt her hand over my mouth"aj bol liya ainda agar bola na toh bht maaro gi"maa showed her hand in air geaustring a slap.

i hugged her crying on her shoulder"i am sorry maa.....i am sorry"i said in hugged she creased my back"mujhe bhol gaye dono phir se"khansa wine, we laugh. maa pull her right hand telling khansa to join us in group hug.

'i will missed this a lot when i have to left them'

___________________

I hope you like this one also.

Don't forgot to vote....comment below and share to other as well...

Next update take a time but i will be soon inn shaa Allah.

Till then love you alllll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥