CHAPTER NO:16

shehryaar pov:

"we have a dough that she was facing cancer" this word was running in mind since she left us to call the palliative surgeons.soon some doctor came and straightly went in the ward where was taqaddus. we were standing their dumfound not knowing what going on.

"i can't take this any more" i announce and stood up but stopped by sain"shehry ruk ja zara" he tried to hold me but i push him away and place toward. before i get in that same doctor came out having confusion look"what happen to her?why she fainted?why was she puking blood and what that stupid nurse is saying?" i burden him with question, he formed"who you are young man?" he question back making me boil more"what happen to my wife damit" i yell not having any control.

"so you are the famous shehry?"this time i formed with his address. "well done get confuse son....first let me call her best friend" he said i fitted my collar"i am taking away from here if you wont help me" i status he smile"well she is fine now. need some good rest and why not we talk in my cabin"with that said he move.

would i have any other option no, i thought then follow him.i knock his door"come in" he said. i went in"have a sit" he offer but i refuse"just tell me what happen to her"my own voice crack"first sit please"

i sat down waiting for him to speak"i am practicing in new Zealand for 10 years, where i got a call from doctor ben who was practicing in taxes." i keep my patient only to listen him what he knew about my wife. he stood up and came to my side, he took a sit next to me. i turn my whole concentration on him" their was a patient who was suffering from stomach cancer" my heart skip a beat. i forgot how to breath"she don't want treatment in their so we have to move her here. its been 2 years that your wife is suffering from that cancer "

my throat became dry its been hard for me to glup down"she wasn't like other paintent she been improving but she need to more carefull about herself" he continue i just node to digusting the thing."how does she have this" i asked with much difficulty ,"you guys meant in accident and you lost your child in that. yours wife inform me that after an hour or two you both bring hospital,because your dead baby was inside your wife worn that cause a clot and that clot turn into infaction".

his word took like knife in my heart, was i am the reason of my wife cancer. this thing hauting me until"what had happen know is she........" sohaib word die in his mouth as he found me here, anger rose on me, i get up and grab his collar"how long you new this?"in shouted he gulp down.

"calm down young man"doctor push me away i am giving him my death stare.

sohaib pov:

after i got a call from doctor michel i rush to hospital just hoping that taqaddus is fine.i make my way toward michel room but to my suprise i found shehry their, he seem to know everything which wasn't in my favor.

after talking with doctor we came out and i sit next to him"she knew it before, i dont know why she take promise to not tell you and also bring her away from you" i told him everything he just node looking down"she going to fine soon" i said what doctor told us before"she have to get well soon" with that said shehry huged me and cried on my shoulder which is unexpected for me.

"you are not reason about what happen shehryaar" i try to console him.

**To Be Continue**

_________________________________________________

Assalam o alikum everyone!!!

how are you all????

first of all Ramadan mubarak to alll of you weather you are muslim or non muslim :)

secondly happy dhoombros day's  late wala ;p

so another chappter. hope that this one explain everything to you......

another chapter is coming soon. it up to you  if you want it soon so read fast fast and vote fast fast :D

Its Ramdan guys so keep me in your prayers and i also pray for you..

so don't forget to vote....comment...and share to other as welll:)

yill then love you allllllll...............................