CHAPTER NO:13

Narrator pov:

"An cut....lunch break" after two years of struggling shehry decide to work on his project because he cant see his brother and best friend suffering for it. Now thry were on in turkey shooting for their upcoming project.

Shehry stoodup and went to his van for get se relax,seeing him gone everyone sign in relief because he kept everyone buzzy and pulse they were shooting this morning and now its 5 at evening.

Shehry rest his hand on sofa head closing his eyes to get some peace which is missing since taqaddus gone from his life. People think that he stop searching for taqaddus but in reality he is still searching her but secretly so hussain and kriti not found about it.

Their was a knock at door getting shehry attention"come in" i said sitting straight,kriti come in smiling "I am hungry" she pout I look at her"i am not food" he told her,kriti roll her eyes.

"We are going for dinner in 15 mint and no argument" kriti told strictly and left before shehry could protest.

On the other hand:

They both ever sitting on table waiting for their order to come. Taqaddus continuously giving her deathly glaring to Sohaib who give his less interest to her.

She keep taping her finger on table to get his attention but it's no use. After getting no responses from him she angrily stood up slamming Her both hand on table Sohaib look up from his mobile"I don't think mr:Sohaib that you aren't not happy with this marriage or more I said you love your work more then anything"

She crossed her arm infront of her chest,Sohaib gulp down the horror"taqai i" "i am not interested in wasting my precious time on you" she stop him, grabbing her things she went out.

"Shit"Sohaib curse himself and fellow her to stop her."taqai I am sorry yaar....taqai listen"he keep calling her but taqaddus showed her least interest

Taqaddus turn around to fir him when her leg trip and she fall. She thought her head can touch the floor at any moment but instead her body still on air.she fist her hand which was on that person shoulder who save her from falling.

"No....no...no it can't be him"she pray internally but in reality she know who is the person,with all courage she open her and meet that brown one for which she was crazy.

Shehry look into her eyes,their world seem like stop all the anger gone and only love matter between them but Sohaib sudden call bring back taqaddus in reality.

She push shehry and stand straight the next thing she do is run from their before shehry got chance following by Sohaib at her back. Instead of following taqaddus shehry took hold of kriti hand and bring her inside the restaurant.

On other side when Sohaib reach their where is taqaddus he meet a sweating taqaddus whose breathing got uneasy"woh!!!woh!!! Yeha nai asakta"with much difficulty she speak,Sohaib node and help her sit inside the car.

He try to inject taqaddus but taqaddus push his hand away saying same thing"woh!!! Nai aye ga" he ensure her and finally she agree to take the injection. Sohaib take time time to relax her and when she dozeoff he start the engine and drive out of the place.

Where on other hand shehry who bring kriti for lunch he didn't eat anything or say anything everything which happens a moment ago kept repeating in his mind.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Is she okay?" I ask in concern when I found Sohaib descent down from upstairs. He simply node and move to kitchen "what for lunch?" He ask running his hand on his stomach I smile.

"Pasta"I told him he made face"you know I don't like it jann"the word which he use to address me always make me happy"sorry I thought you guys have somethung for kuch but your sudden call and I haven't have time to ready something" I pout he smile "its oky" he understand and sit to eat so did I.

"Does she have something?" I ask him he shook his hand in sadness, I look down to my plate"don't worry she will fine soon inn shaa allah" he ensure me or more I said to himself"inn shaa allah" I said it after him.

We eat completely in silence until he chose to break it"sorry we can't shop for our wedding" he seem guilt I just look at him"taqaddus matter more Sohaib not our wedding and pulse it's her stubborness that she want our wedding as soon as possible" I told him he smile"because she can't trust me"he said I laugh too

"So do i" i counter he formed "really" he smirk I node and gotup to save my life from him.

Taqaddus pov:

I close my eyes and his tired face came flashing in my mind since I woke up."tea" i open my eyes as shannaya voice,smiling I took the cup from her hand.

"How you are feeling now?" She ask I just short smile"sick!!" I said she node"I know it's hard" she try to relax me but I know it no use now."he can't find you it's a big city" she ensure me I chuckled"what going on ladies"Sohaib come and took his sit beside shannaya

"You said he can't find me and here he is in this city already" i told him,for a mint his smile gone but Doon it paper again "he don't know where you are and pulse it's a big city" he say the same thing making roll my eyes.

"When we are going to shop our wedding dress mister?" Shannaya change the topic poking Sohaib tummy,he bit his lip as always to making some idiot excuse"don't you dare to ditch me now"shannaya threaten him he look at me for help"i am out of this" i rise my hand up and decided them to leave alone.

I turn around before going inside they seem happy with together although shannaya treat him like a puppy but it good for Sohaib and why not after all I am his friend ab meiney is ke liye acha soch liya tu mera kia hoga" my inner evil best friend laugh I smile and went inside only keeping that hope that shehry didn't find me other wise he come to know the truth.
________________

Assalam o alikum!!!

As I said I am going to update today so here I am with my another update :)

Oky now some one guess what happen in next???and what happen to taqaddus ????

What was the real reason for leaving shehry????

Hope you like this one also...

Don't forgot to vote....comment and share pulse....

Love you alllll♥♥♥♥♥♥