CHAPTER NO:6

Assalam o alikum!!!!

How are you allll?????

Sorry I know I am a bit late this time but yaar I am actually really buzzy.

Zarasal I am changing my job so for that I am finding new one and pulse my IT program is also in second module and work load increase.....

I was trying to update soon but it can't possible. Hop you all understand me. Its short but something is better then nothing:p

Do tell me how was this book going it help me to know about my stuff....

Know no more blabbering.....

Happy wala reading:*......

Taqaddus pov:

I parked my car and come out from it,taking all the bag from backseat I make my way toward the front door. Upon reaching it I ring the bell and wait for someone to open it.

"Assalam o alikum" I greet khansa and went inside the kitchen to put all the stuff in their respect place"have you bring all the things?" Maa asked entering in kitchen.

I smile" yes" I reply in short, she came near me and cares my cheeks"you look tired beta"? Concern evidence in her tone"go and have a rest"she said I node following her order.

Reaching my room I open the door and close the door at my back. I went to washroom, looking my reflection in mirror the fake smile which is liner on my lips was gone and tear took place. All the memories which I forgot very long time come infront of my eyes.

"Hey! Beautiful"
"Don't call me that"

"Tambi listen to me yaar"
"Why should I you are the one who was flirting with that boomshall not me"

"Tu to meta jiggar hai re"

"Why you not picking my phone?"

"Marry me tambi"
"Yes! I do"

"Taqaddus you know how important my work is for me, it my future. Sorry but I can't marry you now, I have to go"

"Don't do this to me sohaib! I love you,please don't go. Tomorrow is our marriage, you can't walk away from last mint please".

"Marry me taqaddus"

I flinched back because the knock of the door,"taqaddus are you their?" He asked I blink my eyes to observe my surrounding.

"Marry me taqaddus, I promise I won't let you down. Khabi haat nai chorng ga tumhara" shehry word come again in my ears.

"Taqaddus I know your are their open it or I will break it" I hear his threatened, gulping down my lump. I open tap and wash my face so that he didn't catch me.

After I conform that there is no tear left I wore that fake smile and come out only finding my impatient husband, who was parading in room.

"How long you take inside?" He stop as he saw me and ask with formed. I roll my eyes and went toward closets only to ignore him."I am talking with you taqaddus " he said from behind I let out some air "kuch nai hoa shehry I am fine" I ensure home facing him now.

He formed his eyebrows, I was about to walk past him when he stop me by put his both hand on closets door,now I am trap I gulp down try to not break infront of him.

He lean in making my heart go wild"really" he ask narrowing his eyes, I node trying to convince him but completely fail. He grab my arm I hiss in pain.

Shehryaar pov:

She his making me formed more I look down at her arm where I was holding it and found a scare in it. My eyes got wide seeing it" what is that?" I ask in panic.

Her eyes turn glossy I huff out some air, holding her another hand I bring her near to bed and let her sit on brim of bed.

Taking the first aid box from drawer I turn toward her"show me your hand" I said but she still only looking at me, I hold her hand softly not want to hurt her more. I was applying cream over her scare where she was doing her favorite thing looking at me.

It is not first time she is doing something new, she is use to but today her eyes was telling different story"sssshhh" she hissed in pain when the cream burn her scare , my pain mode on I hurriedly start blowing air on it so that burning sensation come down.

"Now tell me what's the matter?" I ask after aiding her scare and curb her cheeks, she formed at me" I know their is something else" I said tell her that her tear have reason.

I wait for answer she bit her lower lip" in market I was bump into someone and got this" she told me trying to change topic I smile not want yo dragged that because I know she told me when she feel free.

" I am okay now it doesn't hurt now" she told me, my smile wide"thats like my tambi" I bit my lower lip to use that nick name of her, she instantly look up at me" don't called me that" she bit her lower lip to control herself from crying.

" I am sorry baby, I won't use it I promise" I ensure her leaning in her more, she wide her eyes"maha" she said lowly I formed first then get it, she use this trick on me before but not this time girl"so what?" I just shrugged and lean more.

When her hand come over my chest to stop me"shehry maha" she said again but I am not in mood. I was about to lean more when someone cough at my back.

I pull away and taqaddus look everywhere but not me. She stood up and ran out not room, I turn and look at the little devil"will you please knock before coming" I scold her but no use she grins like idiot" you have to close your room before starting with your romance stuff" she fir back making my jaw drop.

I feel heat on my cheek"why come here?" I ask her giving her anger look"maa called you both,but only you left so come down" with that said she ran out before I scold her more.

Going down I hear some noise, I reach down and found waqas and his family in our livingroom" yo!man when did you arived" I ask hugging him,he patted my back"just before you man" he wink at end I shook my head"bht hi wahiyat joke tha" I told him and everyone laugh. I look at taqaddus she was also laughing but it can't reach her eyes.

_________________________________

Don't forgot to vote,comment ans share to others......

Love you allll♥♥♥♥♥