CHAPTER NO:12

The upper pic is kriti sason as shehry friend :p

HUSSAIN POV:

"You bloody chorron ga nai" "shehry chorr use" i yell pull shehry away form him"nai hussain how dare he" he lounge him pushing me away.

"Shehry" i yell the grads came and pull shehry away. They grabbed him and drag him toward our car, shehry try to push them with full force but it not use.

They push him inside the car and I close it not giving him changes to come out. "What the hell with you man?" I ask yell on him after taking my seat in car. He trace his finger overy his hair and look out without giving me my answer.

"Kuch poch raha ho tujhe se" I jerk him with his shoulder anger shot at me. He push my hand away from his arm"how dare he? how dare he? Himmat kesey howi us ki taqaddus ke barrey me essa baloney ki. Janta kia hai wo meri taqaddus ke barrey me?"

He close his eyes, resting his head on headrest. It pain me seeing him like this'i won't spare you taqai for what you did with my brother' i was in my thought "she is innocent hussain" and their he start with his rent again"shehry they are media what if they make another issue?"

I ask in worried he look at me" i don't care. What if they talk about khansa like that?" I ask raising his eyebrows I just look at him in unbelievable " khansa didn't me with her ex" i said regret what came out from my mouth"stop the car" shehry said to driver"shehry" before I said he get out from car, I huff out.

SHEHRY POV:

I look up and smile seeing the place"bas tum ho yeha" I said to myself and went inside. It was auditorium where music event held and I know taqaddus would be here.

While going inside the grad stop me. I look at them" sir your pass?" One of them ask I bit my lower lip" do you know how I am?" I ask raising my eyebrows they keep their face straight."sir you are not slow to go until you have a pass"

I gritted my teeth in anger"so that's mean she is inside that's why you all not allow to let me in" I push them away and went inside when they all grab me and throw me out.

"Stop it guys" she yell running toward me for save me with these beast" ma'am he is again" "I will handle him" she cut him throw, they left us.

I coughed some blood out she kneels down infront of me tapping my back"why you do this?" She asked in low voice I look at her"you know they not let me in,she is inside I know" I told her kriti roll her eyes" i was inside shehry,she wast their" she told me.

"No she is, if she is not then why nobody let me in?" I asked"because what you done last time" she reply"shehry it's been 2 whole year and you can't find her,stop with this attitude of your. Taqaddus is gone and never came back" she continued I stood up in anger.

Kriti pov:

I said to him almost hundreds time but know that he didn't listen to me. He stood up angrily "then I will find her" and their he goes with his rent again, this time I chose to be quite.

I standup as well"lets go home" i said holding his hand, I lead him toward my car who seem in his own world. We settle in car and drove out" I have to find her" he said breaking the silence, I look at him turning my face from road.

"Shehry their is no place left that you do not search for her" i remind him,he look at me" I will do that again and I don't need you guys" he said I again look at him" listen Mr shehryaar is been freaking whole 2 years that me and your own brother troubling our work only to find your wife"

I said in disbelief"we are nor fool ok" i ulterior concentrating in driving"no body can understand me, i know her well. She needs me and I will find her soon" he goes again this time I again chose to be quite.

I park my car in parking and look at my left, he is still in his thought. I get out from car and went toward his side. Opening I shake him,he look at me with a question look then come out from car.

I fellow him inside the house"shehry yeh kia hoa?" Hussain asked running toward us. Shehry didn't answer him and went upstairs to his room"pit ke aya hai" I told hussain he roll his eyes"we have do something" Hussain said.

SHEHRY POV:

Closing my eyes I rest my hand on wall,water drop burning my buries but uski judai mujhe zaida takleef deti hai.

Tear drop from my eyes to my cheeks, a hand come to wipe it. I smile feeling her near me. I open my eyes and found her smile face infront of my eyes.

"Khaha ho tum? Milti khu nai mujhe?" I asked her she just smile"Bhar jao shehry thand lag jaye gi" she said and disappear in air.

I came out from washroom and found mad hussain,rolling my eyes I made my way toward the wardrobe to get my cloth"tu kab sudhrey ga?"he ask I ignore him.

"I am elder then you.......respect me" i said taking out my with shirt with jeans"really you are elder me wahoo!mujhe tu pata hi nai tha" he act all dramatically been anger about my behavior."come let me put ornament on it" he pull me toward bed and start healing my bruise.

I smile seeing his mature side. The past just like that. I try to sleep but it same that sleep is no near me. I decide to go to that one place which gave me peace in all these two years.

Sun is about to raise, dark of night is changing in yellow and orange give the light to everything despite my life color is black

Sun is about to raise, dark of night is changing in yellow and orange give the light to everything despite my life color is black. I stood up from stone,putting my Ghandi in pocket I close my eyes feeling the fresh air around me when a voice caught my attention.

Kriti pov:

"Shehry" i call him going near him. I was in my place when hussain call me telling about missing shehry and I know where I found him. All these two years he use to come here and spend his night all alone.

He turn to look at me I smile which he minor it but it completely fake."pata tha yahi milo gey" I said rolling my eyes he look away"why are you here?" He asked been all serious.

I sit on stone and pull him with me"mujhrra karney" I said scarcity he roll his eyes. We both sit their in complete silence then he broke"kriti go you are wasting your time" he said I huff out.

"Barri jaldi khayal aga" I fake a laugh he turn to look at me. I stood up and pull my hand he formed which causes me roll my eyes"i already waist my two year on your stubbornness, so why not more and apparently I am your friend to waist karna tu banta hai" I shrugged my shoulder he look down in guilt.

"Oh!utho bhi ab chalo chal kar dhoontey hai tumhari taqaddus ko" i wink at end he weakly smile. Finally taking my hand we make our way toward my car.

I so wish shehry that I want a life partner like you who has blind trust on his wife. Just hope that taqaddus didn't broke his trust other wise I broke her head in peaces.
__________________________

Hey!everyone....

How are you all????

A senty wala update :'(

I am hating taqaddus. Who else with me????

Hope you all like this chapter????

Do forgot to vote,comment and share

Love you alllll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥