CHAPTER NO:8

Khansa pov:

I can't able to concentrate on my work. I was look him by and then, he keep taking out his cloth from cupboard and then keeping it back.

I huff out putting my writing pad and pen on my side I stoodup going near him I stood at his back crossing my arm around my stomach waiting for him to call.

"Khansa" he call turning and grin at me, where I just glare him"i can't decide what to wear" he pout making puppy dog face,i roll my eyes going near to cupboard I take out one of his black suit with white shirt. I gave it to him"don't know how you able to do your when you were on your shoot" i shook my hand he shrugs.

He walk past me and took out one of a dress for me "and this one is for you" he hand my dress, it was black gown with net neck. I roll my eyes"ab yeh kesey dhoond liya ek mint me?" I ask he grin hugging me from back resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You know na I already want your attention when I am here" he said I smile leaning a little back he kiss my cheeks, how I missed him only I know that.........

Shehryaar pov:

"Ready?" I ask looking at her smile nodding. She is looking indeed beautiful in her black suite with embroidered done on neck and broader.

She is recovering again, her puking is almost gone and she also started eating well"shehry" she shook my arm bring me back to reality"chalo we will be late" she said I smile holding her hand we make our way to down stare

"Bakri khaha hai?" I ask to maa. Maa cured with simple black suite with little shimmer on it and dad is wearing black suit just like me. They both are ready for go"abhi tk nai aya"maa reply.

"Apney hi new movie ke music lounge me late ho can saala" i said rolling my eyes taqaddus giggle"bakriiiii" I yell and as on cue he came down following to khansa who seem anger

"Dad can I sit in your car?" She ask stomping her foot on floor I formed"yaar I am sorry" Hussain pout beside her but she ignored."what have you done know?" Taqaddus ask slapping hussain arm"yaar taqai I just told her that ziniya look gorgeous in movie" he told taqaddus eye wider.

"Yah he is...."I was about to take hussain side when taqaddus deathly look stop me"mad" i complete my sentence taqaddus roll her eyes"acha acha ab bas bhi karo tum log aur chalo" maa save both of us,we node and follow her.

Taqaddus encircled her hand around my arm as we make our way inside the hall. It was big hall and I can see not only Indian but also some of Pakistani actres also and the place is covered with some big business man and reports.

 It was big hall and I can see not only Indian but also some of Pakistani actres also and the place is covered with some big business man and reports