CHAPTER NO:19

TAQADDUS POV:

"hmmmm...shehry bht takki hai" i Winne like kid only to get glare from my husband"chup kar ke kaho, ek lafz nai suna mujhe aj. kal bhi porra nai khaya tha tum ney"he warn won't listen to me.

its been few month that i came back. doctor said i am recovering with it. they said that they need to operate this, but Allah wills come first i got pregnant doctor said they can operate it after my delivery and cant harm us.

so for that mu husband became more conscious about me, when he come to know about baby he don't like the idea for keeping it but me been me i know how much he want this and only it can heal over loss pain."shehry bass" i again try to stop him from feeding me this tasteless oats.

he put the bowl on side table and cross his arm "oky then no chocolate lava cake"he announce making my jaw drop"you promise" i wine he smirk"only then when you finished it" i clench my jaw at his threaten.

"i feel vomiting" i pout he roll his eyes"ok so after sometime you have to finish it"he said getting up and went out leaving me all alone in this room.i push away the duvet and was about to stand.

"don't you thing you are getting up that easy"his warning voice come to my eyes making me roll my eyes"i am all oky and tired with this seating" i said and get up.

"why you always so stubborn" he asked coming toward me for helping me to get up, because of nine month its herd from me to move and doctor said i need extra care mean extra torture.

"hey look who is here"hussain announce as he find me. khansa got up and help me to take a seat.

"i want " i pout shehry roll his eyes, everyone laughed"once a stubborn is always a stubborn" with that said he go out to bye me a cake.

At night:

i touch my belly and feel my baby presence inside me. when i go know about this news my first thing is to ask that my can't got affected by my cancer, they said it can't effected him but it dangerous for me to carry a baby.

no body family know about this news because i don't want to league it other wise shehry never allow for this but i am dieing in any case if shehry have him after me then it can support him.

"where to?" i came back to realty only by shehry, i smile at him he formed"why are you crying?" he ask wiping my tears only then i know that i was crying. i shook my head and rested it on his shoulder.

feeling peace but suddenly i formed"shehry" i called"hmmm" he hummed"i think we have to go hospital now" i told him, he pull away looking at me worried"was it" i cut him only nodding.

AT HOSPITAL;

Shehryaar pov:

i was parading left,right then right to left only want to know that what going on inside the room.everything is going well when she told me that about that our baby is to arrive. on the way out of no where her condition became worse which increase our tension.

maa was constantly reciting holy verses, baba was consoling her, hussain running here and their, khansa at home taking care of maha and i am numb only waiting for my life to come back to me.

doctor and nurse going in an coming out, the only word which i remember last was the doctor michel word"i warn her that carrying a baby was dangerous for her but she never listen to us" but i know she had a promise to me that she wont leave me.

soon everyone went silent, maa stared crying, baba also have tear in his eyes, hussain sit beside them holding his head and i am standing their still waiting them to tell me that it was a joke taqqaddus never left me, she is ok .

the nurse came out holding our princess in her hand, she handed me her and a soft smile appear on my lip
"she is so like taqaddus maa, my taqaddus"................................................

_________________________________________

ASSALAM O ALIKUM everyone!!

i am here again with another chapter:)

it was sad one :'( but hope that it fulfill your expectation. well i have a news is that this was the end of tumhari taqaddus....

i am sad but also happy that my another book is completed:).

ab epilogue toh bana hai:)

till then love you allll.........