CHAPTER NO:4

I love the new wattpad them. Who else it with me????? :)

Only listen the songs video I don't like that:p

NARRATOR POV:

They landed to Houston and all the ways taqaddus keep blabbering that where she want to visit and how they spent their weakened here, as been a good listener shehry keep listing to her.

They were on exit area when shehry finally speak"taqaddus this is not first time that we came here and to remind you that you born here" he said stopping in middle when taqaddus reply to him" I don't believ this, that you are talking to me like this" she make dramatic pose where sherry huff out.

She move her lip from left to right and turn her face to other directions to show his her anger"taqaddus this rotti howi biwi doesnt suits you" with that said shehry move with luggage. Taqaddus jaw drop she looked at shehry and run toward him, hugging him from his back she kiss on his cheek.

"I love you" she told him,shehry smile holding her hand which was on his neck"I love you more" he said. Taqaddus pull her hands away and came beside him"not more then me" she boast and flip her hair in air to shoe her attitude. Shehry smile"pagal" he said shaking his head.

SHEHRY POV:

We were in our conversation when a voice hear, we both turn to look at the owner"taqai" Hussain came toward us and as on cue taqaddus run toward him,they hugged each other leaving me behind. I made a face"hey!bro"

I called him,they broke the hug"yo!man" now me and hussain hugged."so taqai whats new?" Hussain ask as we pull away, they both start talking with walking leaving me once again.

We settle in the car and drove of,all the way they both kept talking where I do my favorite thing listening:p

We settle in the car and drove of,all the way they both kept talking where I do my favorite thing listening:p. I parked the car and maha ran out from house, I hugged her"aahh! I missed you" I told her she giggled.

"no one miss me" taqaddus said from behind we broke the high and Maha went toward her "I missed you so much"Maha said hugging the life out of her,I see big smile on taqaddus face.

They both went inside and me and Hussain take care of luggage. Coming in I pay salam to house and the saw maa, I say salam to her she hugged me back. If I day I missed her warm that is so right.

We pull away and she dubbed my face,planted a kiss on my forehead giving me her warm more"kesa hai
Mera beta?" She ask with teary eye"kia yaar maa" I Winn and side hugg her,wipping her tears"I am fit and fine" I boast "hai hai nazar a rahey ho kitney fit and fine ho" she complain I smile.

"Don't worry ab ap ho na to mein bilkul fit and fine ho jao ga" I ensure her coming inside the living room still maa in my arm. Looking us taqaddus and dad pull away"I need water"saying this taqaddus left the place bidding her face from me, I know why.

I meet dad and we all sit on sofa with me in middle of maa and dad,hussain infront of us and maha not seen"how are you dad?" I ask from dad who has a meaningful smile on his lips"kesa lag raha ho?" He question back in answer I smile"jawan moonda" I fault we all laugh.