CHAPTER NO:15

Assalam o Alikum!!!!

How is everyone out their????

Again late. *Hiding in Conner* I am not going to give explanations because every time I do and again the same thing happen :(.

Well how was the new cover of this book. Truly saying I love this one. The cover was made by one and only RIDA ASIF!!.

Who rida asif?? Don't tell me you don't know her arey political  pyar wali.... han Han wahi faults in our yaariya wali. Ab bhi nai pachana arey baba the famous book cover maker :D

Now you get it. Well one more time RidaAsif thank you so much for this lovely wala cover.

Ab no more baka baka only reading this chapter............

Shehryaar pov:

I turn around to look at her, she is sleeping peacefully. It look like she haven't slept since long but I am the one who can't slept at the day she left.

I smile and went toward bed, slipping myself beside her I pull the duvet over me. I wrapped my arm around her bring her close to me,she move a bit look like she is going to wakeup but instead the didn't.

Chuckle escape from my mouth,no wonder she is still the same just like a child. I tugged her hair strain back to her ear so that it can't disturb her. She slightly open her eyes,then close it again a soft smile was on her lips making me smile more.

I wonder what was the reason behind her mask that she try to wear but completely fail infront of me.I close my eyes ready to sleep take over me, taqaddus abruptly get up, her breathing got heavy making me formed.

"Taqaddus" I called going in sitting positions just like her. She turn to look at me, then she cover her mouth with her hand and ran toward washroom making my formed deeper.

I rush toward washroom as well"taqaddus!" I called knocking the door only welcome with her puking noise. I gulped down the lump and twist the knob so that I could see if she is well or not.

Her sudden action and this puking make the scared heel out me."go away" her hoarse voice make me aggressive not to listen her.

"Taqaddus!!what happen???are you okay???" I ask coming near her,she stop me putting her hand over my legs.

She was on the floor bending down,her face was on toilet and hee hair was covering the view.

I stop looking at her in confusion."I said...g...go...is...is th...that much diffcghddjgdfgg" she again puked. Without listening to her I bend down as well and hold her hair so that it can't disturbed her."taqaddus"gasp escape from my mouth seeing the what she is puking out.

It wasn't any food or water but it dame blood. My eyes got wide seeing the blood allover her mouth and dress."sheh....shehry...g...go"her breath got heavy before she pass put.

I hurried hold her before she her body slipped on floor. Instantly scoping her in my arm I ran down.

"Zaffar" I yell called my driver. His eyes got wide seeing fainted  taqaddus in my arm"take out car we have to go hospital as fast as we can"I said descending down almost escaping step.

He node and take out car. I pit her back and slipped next to her hugging her,trying to wake her up."sir we are here" zaffar announced.

Without take any more time I pull her out and ran toward hospital."help" i yell and a some hospital people came to help me. I put her on stretcher"what happen to her?" The nurse ask seeing the blood"i don't know just save my wife life" i pleased her in helpless.

"Take her to emergency ward" the same nurse order. They rush to emergency ward leaving me all helpless at back.

I slide down near the emergency wall holding my head in my hand. What was happening I haven't have time to think about that. Some mint ago I was happy having her beside me but on the next moment everything goes up and down.I am here waiting outside only want to know why the hell my wife puking blood.

I punched my fist on wall in frustration,'what if she is having.....''no no no it's can't be. Its just food positioning nothing else' i agree with my mind scowl my heart for amusing bad stuff.

Hussain pov:

"Shehry" i called him running toward him. After shooting in  which apparently shehry didnot come. I cam back home at night because all the work come to my shoulder.

I try his number lots of time but he isn't picked up for once. Khansa and I decide to go to his place in morning so for that when we reach his, one of his servant told us about what happen and later zaffar call bring us here.

He look up and hug me i wrapped my arm around him. He started sobbing I bit my lower lip to control myself I can't look my brother like this.

We waited for a movement then nurse came out. We rush toward her"what happen to my wife?" Shehry ask in panic."what do you mean you?"nurse formed"what type of husband you are that you don't know about your own wife that she was serving with stomach cancer"...

Her sentence is enough to froze our world, I look shehry who like his world stop at a moment.
_________________________________

So this is the one.....

I hope you like it..... pulse some more chapter are left of this book...

If their is something missing in this chapter do tell me so that I will cover it up in next.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share

Meet you soon. Till then

I love you alllll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥