CHAPTER NO:3

SHEHRAAY POV:

I slid down the next side of my bed and nozzle my nose on pillow as i don't found her. Opening my eyes I look around the whole room but couldn't see any sign of her.

Calling her I wait for her reply thinking she might be in washroom,I formed at not getting any reply. I look at wall clock the time stuck at 8 in morning.

Getting up lazily I went toward washroom and as expected its empty. I took my good time in washroom,then comfort to find my life which was missing since I wakeup.

Comingout from room I decent downstairs "taqaddus" I called her but still no reply"khaha chali gai subha subha?" I ask to myself and ran my hand throw my hair. I was about to fail her number when her magical voice came into my ear"morring"

I look up and my eyes met her,narrowing my eyes then it got wide by looking all the bags alone with herand my driver carring too."what is that?" I ask in shock she grin"shopping" she status innocently I face plan myself"and will you please tell me which mall is open for you at this hour so you can shopp?"

I ask rolling my eyes while going inside the kitchen for making tea. She fellow me inside th kitchen "shopping karney ke liye shop kholi ho yeh zarrori to nai" she said I just looked at her where she just shrugged."don't tell me that you purposely grabbed that shopkeeper and open that one shop?"

I ask in horror she made innocent face"I want to shop"she said I shook my head in disbelief. I switch on the stove and put the kettle to boil it. I formed as something stuck in my mind,turning around I look at her who was preparing for beakfast"why you shop so urgent? If you want to go shopping you have all the day?"

I ask crossing my arm infront of my chest.she turn around and came near me, wrapping her arm around ny neck with cheekly smile she look into my eyes. My formed deeper,she roll her eyes then bit her lip before ultering the word"shehry....wohh...mien...ummm" she hesitate I wide my eyes

"No" I reply of her unasked question. She pout"please" she pout more making kitten eyes"I said no" I status now she make innocent face, her famous tool to used again me." Is been a year and you have a one month off then why not?" She ask stubbornly I let out sign.

Pulling her hand from my neck I turn around toward stove, putting some tea bean and sugar in it I wait it to boil. I pull the two customers from shelf turning off stove I pore tea with a milk in it and went out with cup ignores her.

"Shehry yaar please "she pleased doing behind me with the fried toast and omelet for both of us. I completely ignor her and start doing my breakfast,where she is just sitting and starring at me"you have a month off" she repeated her sentence again, I put the toast down and stare her

"yes! I have a month off but you dont,your new project is starting from tomorrow " I remind her about her new project then strictly order her that she can't skip her work,she huff out some air."I want to meet my family, I am already missing them and especially Maha".

She pout again and if she do this again then surely I agreed with her"no"I said again.she stamp her foot and get up from table,my eyes fellow her. She went toward coffee table where she put her bag before,taking out her mobile she dial some number.

I gulped down but smirk internally that if she cancel her new project then I am signing her in my new movie which is going to start a month before now going to start day after tomorrow, so that her carrier would be save.Turning back to my breakfast I smirk and continue with my eating.

TAQADDUS POV:

I fail Karan number and attached the phone with my ear turning to look shehry,my jaw drop as he is eating peacefully. I formed knowing very well that something is going inside his mind but no one can stop me from going to houston this time Mr: hubby.

"Hello!"

Finally the call pick i smile hearing her voice"HI! Julia(karan manager) its taqaddus" i greet her "hey! How are you and congratz for the award" she happly greeted me then congratz me for the award which i got last night.

"Oh! Thank you" i replied "ummm! Can i talk with karan its urgent" i purposely said urgent so that she give the call to karan"yeh! Sure wait a mint" she said and call went hold.

I impantly tapping my foot on floor and bitting my teeths.yes! its my habbit when i am been impantient for something.

"Hello!love" karan voice heard i smile"hey! How are you?" I ask been formal even we do lots of project but still i hestated to talk with him."darling you dont call me to know how iam just come to point" he said i bit my lower lip"well karan ummm! I want to ask you that, you were finding a place for song shoot. Have you found it?"

I ask"yes!darling i have been finding place and couldnt found yet" he told me i sign in relif knowing that he didnt find a place yet"karan i have a location for you that suits with song" i told him and look over shehry who is still ignoring me.

"Where it is tell me sweety?" Karan asked excitely obviously it his film and find a perfect location for the song was a big relife." Its in houston" i said and shehry face snapped toward me i smirk knowing i win the match.

SHEHRYAAAR POV:

I faceplam myself as i loose before fighting. She hungup and grinat me"so now what you say are we going or NOT" she asked emphase on not much. I curse karan for aproving her perposal"what can i say now" i pout and look away.

She came near me and kneel down infront of me holding my hand in her"i know that my work,my carrier is way much important for you just like your to me. But all these above our family came first right?" She said softly then ask i node in agrement"dont worry i will take care of my recording their and we both are missing Ammi,Abu,Maha,Hussain and Khansa(hussain wife)"

She continue and here i am listing to here like always."although hussain just left for houston yesterday night" she winked i chukcled "fine we are going aur vesey bhi mere pass koi aur chara nai hai" i told her shurgging out she happily hugged the life of me"I love you shehry" I laugh at her excitement "I love you too mine taqaddus"
___________________________

Hi! Everyone

I know I am late but now a days hell buddy with work and other stuff...

So how was the chappy goes????

A surprise for my dearest friend i_khansa

If I got 10 vote then next chapter will be jaldi wala*smirking* its upto you.

Keep voting.....comments ands hare to others as well

Love you alll♥♥♥♥♥