CHAPTER NO:2

SHEHRYAAR POV:

All the way home I was constantly looking and her and out from window, hi again looked at her she is still in same position looking at black lady which was on her hand and smiling at it. Where as her own award lying beside her.

"Taqaddus" i called her but she was so into her that she completely ignored me, letting out sign an idea come onto my mind. I smirked to myself knowing the consequences "vasey today kritti look beautiful No?, black sutis on her well".

With that said her face expressions change, that smile which was on her face was gone but it come again when she look at me,finally."yah! You are right black suite on her well and she is looking not less then gorgeous ".

What she said was enough to make my jaw drop. I dont expect from her,'aaj hoa kai hai jhansi ki ranni....shati savitery ban gai hai. Abhi tk to is ne mera sir merey hi haat me hota' is not that she dont like kriti but when ever i praised someone else infront of her and especially kriti tab to ao tu jao khaha.

"Sir we are here" driver voice break me from my thought. I look at my side but taqaddus already gone. I muffler and comeout from car with her clutch and her award,which she left in car.

Coming inside i look all around the house but couldn't see her. I put her clutch and award on coffee table"you are still here" her voice came in my ear i smile looking at her direction.

She come down and hold my hand"come lets go to room" she said leading us toward our room'what a good change' i thought to myself .we stood outside the room i formed looking at her"go naa" she instead with a warm smile i node with confusing smile.

Opeing the room door i went inside still in confusion that why she was acting so calm and *splashhhh!*

I stood still like a froze man, with my jaw drop and hand wide open. I turn around to look at her ,she stood outside with a straight face then smirk at me"kriti sanon is looking beautiful today no and black suite her well" she copy my sentence and here i am cursing myself for saying this.

My black armanni suit change into blue no correction i completly change in blue like a avatar, she throw me out from the room"taqaddud i...." i want to say more but"jao apni kriti ke pass ab wo karey gi ap ki khatirdari" with said she bamb the door on my face.

I face plam myself and went down stair in helpless person. How easily i come on her trick when is not her fault,ab shehry jab bookhi sharnni ko jagao gey to yehi haal hoga. "Sir can i cover something on sofa to keep it clean?" one of my maid ask i shook my head knowing that what is coming soon.

She node and left, i sat on sofa resting
My head on its head and close my eyes still in avatar look.

TAQADDUS POV:

Closing the door i strom toward bed and sit with thumb. ' how could he talk like that, i am here always carring for him, his dream,his pairority and here he is admiring someone else beauty infront of me and even that kriti.

Is not that i never work with her or met her,she is a nice girl but why she always stick with shehry'." I am not jealous " i consol myself even knowimg that what i am feeling,"oky fine i am jealous so what? He is my husband and i don't like anyother women around him".

I talk to myself then close my eyes to cool my temper. Opeing my eyes i look at door, the floor was completely blue with the blue water ink. I laugh at shehry blue face thought come into my mind.

I stood up from bed and went toward washroom to get stuff that i needed for cleaning.

SHEHRYAAR POV:

I fromed in my sleep as i feel something cold on my face. I try to move but their some havey weight on me. My formed deeper, then someone put water on my eyes to make it wet.

Opening my eyes which still have water i found her face near mine. Smile come on my lips as she wipe the water from my eyes with the side of cloth.

She the turn her back and bend down a little then come back near me and start doing that thing which she is doing when i was sleeping. She clean my whole face with wet cloth.

She stop as her eye met my,after se good time she look down blushing and again wiping my face."sorry" she said not looking at me, i smile widely" i will only accept it when you really mean it" i smirk she look at me knowing very well what i said.

She roll her eyes and clean the left over colour which was on my neck giving me ticklish. I pull her chin so that she look at me" i am not forgive you" i status"sarri galtti meri nai thi" she defence herself with a pout.

"So i am ready to say sorry to you" with that said i lean in, she gasp and push me making me fall back on sofa.

I chuckled at her act,even our five years marriage she scare when i thought or do naughty things with her. Their was a tine shade of pink on her cheeks. I cubb her face and rubb my thumb on her smooth skin, she blush harder controlling herself"taqaddus" i called she look at my eyes i make a cute face.

She lean in and kiss my both cheeks one by one. I smile widely"sorry accepted" i wink she smile and wrap her arm around my trosso resting her head on crock of my neck, i laugh as she hide herself in me.

"Your dress and face also get ruin with this blue colour" i remind her"i dont care" she feply in careless way "what if i dont like your new avatar look and droll over kriti" i tease her, she pull a little and look at me.

She punch on my chest making me groan"owch!" It come from my mouth."dont you dare" she warn me with teary eyes i bit my lip to surpluse my laugh" you are mine and i am your's only your.......sirf tumhari taqaddus"she said i smile and pull her into me,wrapping my both arm around her i kiss her forhead and she rest her head over my chest.
_______________________________