CHAPTER NO:9

Narrator pov:

*MEMORIES*

"Hahahaha! Shehry put me down"taqaddus said laughing her heart out. She look down while shehry shook his head sipping her around.

"I am going to be daddy" excitement showed in his behavior, he look up to taqaddus."shehry put me down my head is spinning"she told to him. He instantly put her down"are you okay?" He asked in concern cubbing her face.

Taqaddus close her eyes for a moment then open it smiling"yes I am totally fine" she ensure him"i am going to be daddy soon" he said again kissing her forehead several time"stop it shehry" she said giggling.

"Shehry wakeuo" taqaddus shook him

"Uummmm!!!" Shehry just turn his poisition

"Shehry utho!"she again shook him

"Uummmm!!!" But shehry seem less care.

"Shehry I want choco lava cake"she again try to wake him up.shehry getup from bed still in sleepy mode, he took cake from kitchen and went back to his room. Handing the cake to taqaddus he fall on bed with tumbling ready to sleep again.

"Shehry I want vanilla topping too" she pout trying to convince him but shehry fall already in sleep again."fine maat utho, I am going by my own"she said getting up from bed.

"Taqaddus it already 3 in morning and we are in India where not a single shop open at this time" he told her in his sleep voice, open his half eyes trying his best to make her stop.

"I don't care I want choco lava cake with vanilla topping or vanilla ice-cream with chocolate chip in it" she said stubbornly and went out from room.shehry been helpless got up from bed and dragged himself out from his house.

They search for everywhere but not a single shop open cause taqaddus curves more."here you go" shehry handed her vanilla ice-cream with chocolate chip it in. They were sitting in park where gladly they found an ice-cream stall,taqaddus grabbed it and start fill her tummy with it.

"If mom come to know that I bring her seven month pregnant daughter in law out at this time and cherry on the top is she is eating ice-cream in cold I will be death" he shook his head in disapproval taqaddus grim showed her 32 teeth to him.

"Mein bht tang karti ho na" she pout asking him. He just smile circleing is arm around her shoulder "bilkul bhi nai,bas yeh badmash ney abhi se meri neend ka dushman bana betha hai"he said rolling his eyes. Taqaddus slap his chest"not a word about my baby" she warn him pointing a finger "abhi se is ney meri jaga la li hai" he pout. Taqaddus giggle resting her head on his shoulder,shehy chuckled putting his cheek overheard head.

"shehryaar" taqaddus shouted from ground floor holding her belly,shehry came rushing down. His face experience seemed panic. He took her in the car after settling her down he jogged to his side and close the door before starting engine.

"Shehry it's hurting" taqaddus cried shaking her head"it's oky, taqaddus it's okay we almost there" he ensure her to calm her down caressing her hair with one hand and other one controling car.

He can't concentrate on road because yelling of taqaddus divert his mind constantly, it her delivery month and might be their baby on his way. Car took sharp turn,shehry turn his gaze to look at taqaddus"it's okay we almost their,please just wait a little more... just a little more please" he said touching taqaddus belly.

"Shehryaaar"taqaddus yell her eyes wider looking at in front horror stuck her,shehry turn to look at infront and a truck came crashing their car. He tried his best to control his car but it no use their car keep rolling over. The car door open and shehry fall from it his head bleeding and taqaddus condition is more worse.

*MEMORIES END*

Taqaddus pov:

I move a little bit,forming in my sleep as I don't found shehry warm near me. Opeing my eyes realization hit me that I am still in his room.

Wiping my tears I standup closing the door I make my way to our room.shehry was on cold floor,sleeping. Some of his tears still coming from his eyes reminding me my harsh word.

I took quilt from bed and cover him up with it, then I went to washroom to do vadu.

Staring in prayer mat I start my prayer. I give my sajhda infront of him and raise my hand for making my dua.

"yah!allah you are the most merciful,please granted your mercy to our child who in jinnah happly playing with angles. Shehryaar ko sehat,kushi aur kamyabi ata farma. Unke saar dukh door kar dena" tear slip from my eyes, I bit my lower lip to hid whimper but it escape.

"Khansa aur hussain ko sarri kushi aur achi zandagi ata kar . Maa,dad ko sahetyabi aur lambi umer ata farma,merey malik maha ko achieve kismat aur kamyabi ata farma aur amma abba ko jaant ul firdous me Danville ata farma" i broke in tears infront of him.

Shehryaar pov:

I formed in sleep as I hear someone crying voice,my heart skip a beat knowing who the person is.I half open my eyes and met it to her,she was on payer mat crying.

I look at myself and found a quilt over me. She wipe her tears, standup folding mat she put it in it place. I close my eyes not want her to know that I am already up.

There was a moment around me. The quilt was pull a little and her warm meant to me making me relax.she rest her head over my shoulder and cross her arm around my torso "I am sorry, i didn't mean to that" she said lowly I gulped down warping my arm around her bring her close to me.

I kiss her head and open my eyes I look down at her, her bloodshot one meet mine bloodshot one"then talk to me" i urge to talk about him,knowing only it can reduce our pain.she shook her head as always" i am not that strong yet,but it wasn't your mistake shehry" she told me I look away from her.

"It hurt" i told her"i promise one day we talk about him and.....and I also watch that video"she cube my face more tear fall from our eyes, i nude in understanding hugging her I close my eye. Now I am in peace.

"Remember one thing shehry I am always your's surf tumhari taqaddus.....no one can snatch us or come in between us" this time I smile kissing her head.

"I am sorry too.....I can't see him around you. He hurts you a long time ago and I can't bare this" i told her my feeling she move more into me."no one can hurt me shehry when you are by my side" with hat said,we both sleep again but this time a peace full sleep with a uncomfortable way.

_________________________

Assalam o alikum!!!!

How are you all?????

Well this time I am fast :D...

Don't forget to vote,comment and share......

Love you alll♥♥♥♥♥♥