Four

AM Dress-up

"Sammy!" Dean pounded on his tween brother's bedroom door.

"What?" Sam shouted from his bed.

"I need help, it's an emergency." Dean kept pounding on Sam's door. Luckily their parents weren't home to yell at him to be quiet. Without any warning, the door swung open and a tiny Sam came into view. He wore an oversized gray shirt and long dark pajama pants covered with white lightning bolts.

"Dean, I love you man but it's 3 in the morning and we have school in a few hours so make this quick." Sam rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Yeah yeah, okay so tell me which one looks good with this shirt?" Dean held up a white shirt and a patterned flannel and two other flannels which he has no idea what color it is.

"You interrupted my sleeping schedule for fashion advise?" Sam smirked.

"Yes! I mean no! I-I... Shut up! Can you please help me?" Dean pleaded, more like begged. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Fine, obviously you have an awful taste in fashion since neither of these look good." Sam said as he examined my flannels and then grabbed the light gray one. "I mean seriously, why do you have a pink flannel? Did you make this out of mom's nightgown?"

"Wait what?!" Dean snatched the flannel and threw it in the trash can. He didnt even know he owned a pink flannel. When he first bought it, he thought it was gray. One of the struggles of not being able to see colors. Sam laughed and they both went to Dean's room.

Sam went through Dean's drawers and closet. Flannels were thrown across the room.

"Dean what the hell, you have a lavender pink ombre flannel?" Sam tossed it at Dean's face and he threw it in a trash bag. He never realized he had so much bright-colored/wierd-looking flannels. Next time he goes shopping for clothes, he's bringing Sam.

"You're such a girl." Dean commented at Sam. "Look who's talking Mr. Takes-Three-Hours-Doing-His-Make-Up-In-The-Bathroom." Sam responded.

"Don't make me cut your hair Sammy." Dean threatened. Sam gave him a death glare and tossed him a dark shirt and jacket.

"What color is this?" Dean raised the pieces of clothing.

"Are you blind? The shirt's black and the jacket is a really dark puke green but believe me it's the nice kind." Sam yawned at looked at Dean's alarm clock. "Alright, I'm done, I have three more hours to sleep and I'd appreciate it if you don't wake me up before my alarm clock does." Sam walked out of Dean's room and towards his own.

"Goodnight Sammy." Dean put his outfit away and went back to sleep, or at least attempted to. He wasnt able to sleep, he was thinking about Jimmy. He wanted to see him again. He liked seeing colors for once again. Although seeing colors again was a good thing, he wanted to know why he can only see colors from him only, why not anyone else? How come he can't see colors? What does seeing and not seeing colors mean? Whats so important about Jimmy?