Twenty Eight

Candlelight Dinner

In honor of Dean's birthday today, I present to you this extra long chapter xD :P

    Dean wore a a gray button up shirt, a black jacket, and black jeans. Castiel went back to the other house to get ready about half an hour ago. He knocked on the door and Castiel came out wearing a blue and white flannel with a black vest over it. He had a huge smile on his face and then Dean gives him a quick kiss on the lips. He noticed how good Castiel smelled and how nice he cleaned up.

    "Hah! I told you he wasn't going to wear a flannel!" Both Castiel and Dean turned their heads to he top of the stairs, only to see Gabriel handing over five dollars to Sam.

    "Another five dollars if they come back without their virginities." Gabriel offered.

    "Dude, gross. How 'bout if they-"

    "Are you guys done betting on us?" Dean grinning at the two boys sitting on top of the staircase.

    "Yeah." Sam smiled innocently. Dean gave Sam a look and he led Castiel out the door.

    "Ten dollars if Cas loses his wallet." Dean rolled his eyes as he heard Gabriel whisper loudly before closing the door. He walks with Castiel along the sidewalk until they reached the end of the street.

    "Hey, wasn't your dad's car damaged?" Castiel asked when they just stood there. Dean nodded his head. "Then, how are we getting to downtown?"

    "With that." Dean pointed at a black car that just turned a corner and towards them. Castiel's mouth gaped.

    "Is that?"

    "Yup, she's all fixed up and ready to go." Dean admired the Impala as it neared them.

    "How did you get it fixed so fast?"

    "I know a guy." The car pulled over in front of the two boys and the window rolled down, revealing an old man with an old blue cap. "Hey, Bobby." Dean waved to the man in the driver's seat.

    "How you doin', Dean. And you must be Cas." Bobby looked at Castiel and gave him a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, son. Now you two, get in the back, We've got somewhere to be." Dean opened the door for Castiel and he got inside. He closed the door and went to the other side of the car and got in as well.

    "The car's looking nice, how did you manage to fix it in such a short time?" Castiel's eyes wandered around the car. He wondered how it went from completely wrecked to brand new.

    "Bobby's really good with cars. This isn't the first time Bobby fixed this car. My dad crashed it when me and Sam were kids. Stupid cat." Dean muttered the last part. Castiel read Dean's mind and found out that there was a cat in the middle of the road and John swerved his car to the right to avoid hitting the cat and crashed into a tree.

    "Well the car looks great and it looks brand new."

    "Thanks, this car has my sweat and blood running through it." Bobby kept on driving until they approached an Italian restaurant with lots of lights and christmas decorations.

    "Seriously? An Italian restaurant?" Castiel chuckled a little as Bobby braked up front.

    "Dean, I told you you should've planned something fancier." Dean and Castiel got off the car and they thanked Bobby.

    "Oh and Bobby, pick us up at 11?" Dean smiled innocently.

    "Sure." Bobby smiled then muttered, "Princess," before driving away. Dean had an offended look on his face which caused Castiel to laugh.