Twenty Seven

Dorks and Dates

Dean and Castiel were watching TV at the Winchester house and Sam and Gabriel were in the other house. They decided to separate for a while so they can have alone time with each other. They were laying on the couch and Dean had his arms around Castiel and they occasionally laughed at the movie they were watching.

"Hey, Cas?" Castiel looked up and smiled at Dean.

"Yeah?"

"You know I like you right?" Castiel nodded. "And well, you like me too and I just thought that, maybe we should... be together."

"I'd like that." Castiel kissed Dean and then they held hands throught the rest of the movie.

Meanwhile, back at the other house...

"Gabriel! St-stop!" Sam was laughing hysterically as Gabriel was on top of him and tickling his sides.

"Not unless you give me the controller!" Gabriel started tickling Sam's neck and caused him to squirm under Gabriel.

"F-f-fine! You ca-can have it!" Sam surrendered the controller and Gabriel took it from his hands.

"Thank you, Samantha." Gabriel stood up and walked over to the kitchen to make some popcorn. "Gross!" Gabriel shrieked as he stepped on a pile of cookie dough that Dean and Castiel forgot to clean.

"What happened?" Sam yelled from the living room.

"Our douche brothers left a pile of crap in the kitchen." Gabriel cleaned it up and proceeded to microwave some popcorn. The popcorn was ready and the boys sat in a tangled mess.

"What's the point in having the controller if you don't even know what you're going watch?" Sam groaned and stretched his arms.

"I'm looking, okay." Gabriel flipped through the channels, looking for something decent to watch.

"Ugh, I told you we should go on Netflix, they actually have movies worth watching." Sam took out his iPod and starts playing 2048. Gabriel snatched the iPod from Sam's hands.

"Hey!" Sam tried to get his iPod back but then Gabriel caught Sam's lips and kissed him deeply. Sam was as shocked as he was the first time Gabriel kissed him. He kissed Gabriel back when he realized that, even though Gabriel told their older brothers that they constantly kiss, they haven't kissed since that morning in Sam's bedroom. Sam pulled away and Gabriel frowned.

"Aw, I liked that channel." Gabriel pouted and Sam playfully punched his shoulder.

"Dork." Sam smiled.

"Can I be your dork?"

"Does this answer your question?" Sam connects his lips with Gabriel who sweetly returns the favor.

Dean and Castiel walks in and sees Sam and Gabriel pull away from each other.

"Aw, lil Sammy is all grown up now." Dean baby talks Sam. Sam smacks Dean's arm and Dean chuckles. Castiel sat on the other side of Gabriel, completely blocking Sam and Gabriel.

"Aw, lil Gabe and Sam being adorable, how cute!" Castiel pinched Gabriel's cheeks. Both Sam and Gabriel crossed their arms and looked irritated.

"Wow, you guys are annoying." Sam and Gabriel said in a unison.

"Good, now you guys know how we feel." Dean smiled and put his arm around Sam. "Okay, so I'm going to take Castiel out tonight, you guys gonna be okay until we come back?"

"Oh, you guys are going on a date, huh?" Gabriel smirked and looked at his brother.

"Yeah we are. We're going to a restaurant downtown, I'll buy you guys McDonald's on the way back." Castiel stood up and patted Gabriel on the head. Dean got up and messed up Sam's hair.

"Bye, jerks." Sam waved as Dean and Castiel walk out the door.

"Bye bye, bitch." Dean blew a playful kiss and closed and locked the door.