Thirty

25th of December

sorry for the small hiatus school is a pain in the ass :/ also, thanks for the 500 reads xD halfway to 1k!!anyways happy late valentine's day! oh, and if you haven't yet you should check out my other story "things said in supernatural" thanks, enjoy!!!

QOTD: What were your thoughts on yesterday's episode? (Only if you watch The Walking Dead)

It's Christmas morning and Dean was in his bed, sleeping soundly. Sam woke up and stretched his limbs as he yawned and blinked until he could clearly see the snow slowly falling onto the naked trees outside. Gabriel stood at the foot of Sam's bed, quiet and invisible, as he watched Sam tossed his covers away and jumped out of his bed. He rushed towards his brother's bedroom and pulled the door open. Dean's body was sprawled out across the bed as soft snores escaped his mouth. Sam ran and jumped right beside his older brother.

"Dean! Dean! DEAN!" Sam repeatedly jumped on the bed until Dean groaned loudly and threw a pillow at Sam.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Dean's voice muffled from the pillow he was talking through.

"Well merry Christmas to you, too, jerk." Sam tossed the pillow aside. Dean heard what Sam said and peeked over at his brother.

"What?" Sam looks at Dean in confusion as his brother shows half of his face and a smirk is easily shown. Dean jumps from his bed and playfully attacks Sam. Sam shrieks and Dean hugs him.

"Merry Christmas, Sammy!" Dean tightened his grip on Sam.

"D-dean! Can't.... B-breathe!" Sam struggled and Dean let go. He mumbled a faint sorry as Sam regained his breath. "Thank you. Now, let's go downstairs and open our presents!"

Both boys raced down. Dean was extremely happy because it's his first Christmas that be was able to see in colors. Castiel was invisible as Dean unwrapped his presents with his brother. He got a new flannel and a vinyl record. Sam got a box of legos and a blue beanie. Both boys received $200 from other relatives and family friends. Castiel and Gabriel stayed nearby as Sam and Dean laughed and talked with their parents. After a few hours, Sam and Dean left the house and headed towards the other house to ask Castiel and Gabriel to come out. Both angels quickly made themselves visible and opened the door right when Dean was about to knock the door.

"Hey!" Castiel gave them a warm smile and Gabriel appeared behind him.

"Hey, Cas, Merry Christmas." Dean gave Castiel a quick kiss on the lips. "You guys wanna go play in the snow?" Castiel nodded and all four boys headed towards the front yard and they immediately began throwing snowballs at one another. Sam and Gabriel attacked Dean while Castiel sneak attacked them from behind. Dean laid on the snow in defeat and Castiel sat next to him.

"Aren't you cold?" Castiel pointed out as Dean covered his face with his hands.

"Well, no shit." Dean laughed then his teeth chattered.

Castiel helped him sit up and they sat knee to knee. Dean stared into Castiel's icy blue eyes and was immediately lost in them. Castiel stared back at Dean's bright green eyes. The both of them repeatedly flickered their eyes from the other's eyes to their lips and back. They eventually leaned in and connected their lips in a kiss. It was soft and a bit cold due to the weather, but nonetheless an amazing kiss. Dean giggled and pulled away. Castiel had a confused look.

"What?"

"Nothing, a snowflake tickled my nose." Castiel rolled his eyes and laughed. Suddenly, a snowball flew out of nowhere and hit both boys in the head. They looked at the direction from where the ball came from and they saw Sam and Gabriel laughing and high-fiving each other.

A few hours later, Dean came home, along with Sam, then sat on his bed. He thought about the events that occurred earlier that day. He smiled at the memory of him and Castiel kissing in the snow. Dean looked over at his closet and walked towards it. He opened it and saw all the presents he had collected in the past years. He grabbed the first one he saw, which was from his dad, and unwrapped it. There was a brown leather jacket in it. He opened the others after that. Most of the presents were flannels and rock CDs. After Dean unwrapped all of his presents, he remembered a present wrapped in green with a red bow. He didn't see it so he searched his closet. It wasn't in there so Dean looked under the piles of colorful wrappers. It was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Castiel was standing invisible outside Dean's window with the green wrapped present. He held the present close as he watched Dean continue to search for it. Back then seemed like the right time but things have changed.

"Maybe another time." Castiel thought.