Eight

Don't Believe Everything You See

    Dean wakes up and begins his normal morning routine then goes down to eat breakfast. He remembers the colors he saw in the classroom, out the window, and even the colors of the backpacks all around the room. But right when he got home, the colors started to fade. Dean was devastated and thought it was just something temporary. Dean puts down his phone and glances at the window and almost chokes on his toast. Two houses over across the street, he could see Jimmy and two other students from his school exiting the house. Jimmy was glowing with a dark violet tee shirt, a black jacket, and dark jeans. The other two boys looked different but Dean couldn't really since they were so far away.

-

    Dean knew this was wrong but he ended up following Jimmy and the two boys Adam and Luke.

    "Cas, you you have any idea what you are doing?!" said Adam. Dean got confused, Why did he call Jimmy "Cas?"

    "You are INSANE! Do you know how bad this is? This is beyond wrong, Cas." The other blonde boy, Luke said.

    "Well it's my fault and it's my responsibility so will you two just shut up?" Cas told the boys.

    "No, Castiel, it's our job to protect you and keep you away from trouble." Adam looked Cas.

    "Look, Michael, I know all of this is wrong but I'm willing to pay the consequences, now will you help me or not?" Castiel begged Michael. He thought about it for a second and gave in. "Fine."

    "Woah woah woah, Michael are you serious?" Luke said. He stopped the two boys from walking any farther.

    "I'm dead serious Lucifer." Michael stared directly into Lucifer's eyes.

    "But Father told us-" "Since when did you care about anything that Father said?" Michael interrupted Lucifer and looked like he was getting ready to beat him up. Lucifer looked around anywhere except in Michael's eyes. Finally he agreed. Castiel had a very satisfied look in his face.

    "Thank you brothers" Castiel said with a smile. Michael and Lucifer just nodded. "So you guy's what to stop by and get breakfast?" Castiel offered.

    "Cas, we don't eat." Michael then paused. "Fine let's go get something." And in a split second, they were gone.

    Dean walked out of his hiding place, which was behind every single house he can hide behind, and walk towards where Castiel, Michael, and Lucifer stood seconds before. Dean just couldn't believe what he just saw. Who were they?