Fourteen

In This Family, 12 is the Unlucky Number

Dean wakes up and hears a truck horn blaring.

Sam heard a loud thud then a car alarm going off afterwards.

Dean looked down, only to see his little brother unconscious with blood everywhere.

He looked up, only to see his brother unconscious with blood coming from his head, nose, mouth, and his right eye.

"Sam? Sammy?" Dean weakly cried out his brother's name. "Sam, wake up!"

Sam started to cry and yell out his brother's name.

"... Castiel."
...

A few minutes later, an ambulance came followed by John and Mary. Dean woke up again but then saw that Sam was still unconscious. Many men broke open the passenger door and carried Sam to a gurney then pushed him into the ambulance. Dean was pulled out of the car and into a gurney. Pain was shooting from his right leg and his head.

He looked over at his little brother, blood was coming out of his head and his entire body. It stained his green sweater and light blue jeans. Dean didn't like seeing the red blood all over his brother. The red liquid leaked from Sam's right temple and flowed down his face. Dean didn't want to see that color on his brother. It was just too painful for him to look at.

At the hospital, they cleaned up Sam and covered him in bandages and stitches. Dean got a cast on his right leg and stitches on his left shoulder. He woke up in the morning in a hospital bed next to Sam. He was still unconscious and Dean began to worry. Near the beds were their sleeping parents. Even in their sleeping state, they look exhausted. He looked over at Sam again. He can't help but blame himself for what happened to his little brother. Guilt washed over him and he just hoped that he and Sam get out of that hospital together.

Castiel stood next to Dean but Dean couldn't see him. Castiel heard Dean praying for a miracle to happen. A doctor walked into the room earlier and told Dean and his parents that Sam was in a coma and they're not sure if Sam's going to wake up. When the truck collided with the Impala, Sam hit his head against the window and that caused him to lose consciousness. His injuries were very serious and the doctors could only do so much, they hope that Sam can just heal by himself naturally. Dean was furious but he kept it in. He was mad at the doctors for not trying harder. He was mad at his parents for never being at the house. Most of all, he was mad at himself. He should've looked at both ways before driving. If he stopped, he could've seen the truck and they wouldn't have been in the hospital right now. Dean would never forgive himself.

While Dean was thinking, Castiel was in the room hoping another angel comes to help Sam.