Thirty Two

Cellmate

short chapter but this story is getting close to it's end :'( sucky chapter, im sorry. im tryna keep my grades up but i really want to finish this story so yeah. ooooh and im going to knotts berry farm with only two of my friends, but one of them is going to be hanging out with her best friend so im going to be hanging out with my guy best friend the entire time .-. my best friend doesnt want to ask her mom to go, my other friend is ignoring me, and the rest just dont want to go bc theyre boyfriends arent going -.- *sigh* living the single life... anywhoreeee heres the chapter, enjoy!!!!

QOTD: What's the scariest roller coaster you've ever rode? (aotd: kingda ka for me xP)

It's been three years and Castiel stayed in the same spot he was in the first day he arrived. All he has been doing the entire time was watching Dean. There was nothing else he could do. Naomi allowed him to watch over Dean but that is all he is allowed to do anything more.

"Oh, what are you going to do? Put me in a- oh crap you are going to put me in a cell. Wait! No!" Castiel heard a familiar voice. Then he heard a cell door open and close. Naomi walks over to Castiel's cell.

"Well, you two most certainly have already met. That's a good thing, you finally have a friend to talk to." Naomi flashed a wicked smile then walked out.

"Gabriel?" Castiel croaked out. His voice was more raspier than usual. He heard him shuffle around the floor.

"Cassie, that you?" Gabriel's voice cracked. Castiel smiled and nodded but then realized Gabriel could see him so he responded with a yes. Gabriel chuckled a little. "When I told myself that I would find you, this was not what I had planned." Castiel also let out a small laugh. He leaned against the wall that separated Gabriel and him.

"So how were they? Sam and Dean?" There was a short, silent pause.

"They're doing fine, they're doing great actually. Dean's studying mechanics and Sam's thinking about going to Stanford. He skipped two grades so he should be graduating highschool in a few months. Dean- he, um..." Gabriel stopped and Castiel waited for him to continue. "He has a girlfriend. He dated many in the past few years but this one has been his longest relationship."

Castiel just nodded. "I know. I watch over him everyday."

"When I found you 'dead,' I just saw an empty vessel and... I just thought something might have happened. I was so determined to find you again. I never thought that it would end up like this."

Gabriel bowed his head down. He hesitated for the first few times but he was able to get it out. "Do you- do you know what happened that day?" Castiel shook his head then said no, remembering Gabriel can't see him through the wall. "Dean didn't get over your death. He never did because he- he doesn't remember you." Castiel looked up in attempt to keep the tears in. He blinked a couple times then sighed.

"How 'bout Sam? Does he remember you?"

"... No. I saw Naomi take away his memories."

Castiel looked down and began watching Dean. He was in his room with a girl. Castiel could tell that Dean's colors are slowly coming back to him and replacing the black and white scenery. Dean sat with the girl as they talked and laughed for hours. Castiel thought of when that used to be him on Dean's bed and talking about random things with him for hours.