Twenty

SABRIEL SABRIEL SABRIEL

It was morning and everyone was a tangled mess. Sam and Gabriel somehow managed to switch sides on the couch and Dean and Castiel were tangled on the floor. Gabriel was hanging upside down with his head next to Castiel and Sam's upper half of his body was barely on the couch while the rest of him was sitting on Dean's side. Dean's back was against the bottom of the couch and his legs were pointed outward as if his body was forming an "L" shape. Castiel sat upward but his head was leaning down on the couch.

Sam was the first to wake up. He yawned and saw the position everyone was in. He felt something moving under him and saw that he was sitting on his brother. He attempted to get off him gently since he was stuck in the space in between the couch and Dean's body. He successfully got off his brother without waking him up and then he headed to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and then fixed his hair. Sam left the bathroom and checked downstairs. He saw that everyone was still knocked out so he decided to watch cartoons in his room. He stayed like that for about ten minutes until someone walked into his room. It was Gabriel.

"Cool room." Gabriel walked over to Sam and sat next to him on his bed.

"Yeah, I guess." Sam continued to stare at the animation on the TV. Minutes passed until the silence between the two broke.

"Have you kissed anyone before? And I don't mean on the cheek or from your mom." Sam muted the TV and looked at him with confusion.

"Of course not, I'm twelve. I'm not even a teenager yet."

"So? Don't mean anything. Lots of kids in school already had their first kiss. Hell, some even had their first kiss in elementary."

"Well it's because no one ever told them about cooties." Sam stuck his tongue out and made a fake gagging noise.

"Seriously Sam? Cooties?"

"Shut up. How 'bout you? You kissed anyone?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously? When?"

"Right now."

And at that moment, Gabriel grabs Sam's face and pressed their lips together. Sam's eyes widened and he could not only see colors but he could feel them exploding inside. He felt like it was the Fourth of July and the fireworks were going off inside him. Sam didn't know what to do so he just closes his eyes and just stayed as he was.

"Sam, I'm so sorry, I-" Gabriel started when he pulled away but then he saw Sam smile. Sam didn't know what was happening but he knew that he liked the kiss so he just smiled. Gabriel was confused as to why Sam was smiling and without any warning, Sam connected their lips again. Gabriel was as shocked as Sam was. Sam pulled away and then went back to watching Tom and Jerry.