Nineteen

Accidents Don't Just Happen Accidentally

When Sam and Dean came down the stairs, Gabriel and Castiel were standing in the middle of the living room.

"Movie anyone?" Dean announced and everyone smiled at the idea. Dean cooked some popcorn while Castiel got pillows and blankets from Dean's and Sam's rooms. Gabriel helped Sam set up the TV and picked out some movies.

"Are you sure it's fine if we stay for the night?" Castiel helped Dean pour the popcorn into two bowls.

"Yeah, it's completely fine. Our parents are at a business trip somewhere for the week and even if they're not, they're never home. You can even stay for the week." Dean throws away the empty popcorn bags and steals a popcorn from the bowl.

"How are you walking without your long sticks?" Castiel pointed at Dean's white cast.

"They're called crutches, Cas. And I can walk if I wear this walking boot but I only wear it if I'm not walking long distances or for a long period of time." Castiel nodded and they both carried the popcorn and soda cans to the living room and gave the younger boys one bowl to share.

"So what movie we're watching?"

"Maze Runner!" Both boys cheered.

Dean and Castiel pushed the coffee table aside and spread a blanket on the floor. Pillows were thrown to the floor and Dean and Castiel lied on the floor covered in pillows while Sam and Gabriel lay on the couch, also surrounded by pillows.

The movie started and Dean accidentally squealed when he saw Dylan O'Brien. Everyone looked at him and Dean just cleared his throat.

During the movie, Sam and Gabriel chewed on Twizzlers and M&M's and Castiel and Dean munched on chips and gulped down soda. Every now and then Dean would fangirl over Thomas, Minho, and Newt and Sam would tell him to shut it. Castiel's hand was behind the popcorn bowl that separated him from Dean. Dean put down his soda after a sip and then accidentally touches Castiel's hand. The colors came back but the only thing he saw was the movie since all the lights were turned off and it was already dark outside. Dean made no attempt to move his hand, he just left it there. Other than being able to see Dylan O'Brien's face in color, he felt sparks shooting inside. He never felt anything like it and to be truthful, he actually likes it. Castiel turns his head and looks down at Dean's hand on his. He smiled but then hid it in case Dean saw. Dean was looking straight at the TV as if he doesn't notice a thing.

Meanwhile, on the couch, Sam was on the right side of the couch with laying down on his back with his feet hanging from the end of the couch. Gabriel was doing the same on the other side. They both tried to reach for the popcorn at the same time and then they accidentally touch. Sam was able to see the movie in color now but then instead he looked at Gabriel. He was upside down and looking straight at him. Gabriel smiled at him and Sam couldn't help but smile back. They looked back at the TV but Sam's mind was going crazy.

The movie ended and Sam and Gabriel were already asleep. Sam's head was on the right and Gabriel's head was on the left and their feet barely touched in the middle. Dean put a blanket over the two boys and then he helped Castiel clean up their mess and then they laid back down on the floor. Dean took the left side and Castiel took the right.

"Goodnight Cas."

"Goodnight Dean."