Twenty Four

Kisses as in the Chocolate

    Dean woke up to bright colors and a very warm feeling. He looked down and saw Castiel snuggled up next to him and his arm wrapped around him. Dean wanted to wake him up but at the same time he wants to look at Castiel's adorable sleeping face forever.

    "Cas? Cas, wake up." Dean shook him gently and Castiel began to stir. He got up and when he saw Dean he quickly got off the bed.

    "Sorry Dean." Castiel shyly said.

    "It's alright, Cas. So what you wanna do today?" Dean got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and left the bathroom door open so he could talk to Castiel. "Here." Dean tossed an unopened and unused toothbrush to Castiel. He walked into the bathroom with Dean and they began brushing their teeth.

    "I don't know, I think we should stay at our house for today, Michael and Lucifer are on vacation somewhere where there's snow." Castiel wiped his mouth after rinsing and using mouthwash.

    "You mean Adam and Luke?" Dean wiped his face with a small towel and looked at Castiel.

    "Right. Michael and Lucifer are their real names, but they're just called Adam and Luke in school." Castiel convincingly lied to him.

    "Are they your cousins?"

    "They're my older brothers."

    "You mean, Gabriel isn't your only brother?"

    "Yes, Michael and Lucifer are twins and then came Gab- I mean me, then Gabriel was last."

    "All four of you in one house? What about your parents?"

    "Let's just say that my parents are never home, just like yours, but our aunt, Amara, lives with us. She's gone for the week though, she left with Michael and Lucifer."

    "Wow, well then let's go crash at your house."

    Minutes later, Castiel, Dean, Sam, and Gabriel left the Winchester house and to a grocery store to pick up cookie dough, chocolate, and a bunch of other sweets. They head to Castiel's house and set out the sugary and sweet food out on the counter.

    "No, Dean! You're putting too much flour!"

    "It says I have to put two cups of flour!"

    "YOU'RE USING A BOWL!" Dean looked at the oversized bowl in his hand and realized he put the ingredients in the measuring cup and measured the flour and everything else with the bowl.

    "Oh, that's why nothing fits." Castiel dumped the ingredients into a different and bigger bowl and scooped out flour with the measuring cup and into the other bowl. They put the bowl on an automatic mixer and when they turned it on, eggs, flour, sugar, and milk began flying everywhere but then eventually it became edible cookie dough.

    "See it wasn't that bad!" Dean smiled as Castiel wipes cookie dough off his face.

    "'Wasn't that bad?' The entire kitchen is covered in flour and eggs!" Dean looked around the room and it confirmed that Castiel was indeed right.

    "Hm, when did that get there?" Dean joked and Castiel was just wide eyed and staring at the mess. "You're so adorable when you're mad." Castiel stopped looking at the mess and shifted his attention to Dean. Dean realized what he said and quickly told him, "After the cookies are in the oven, I'll help you clean up, Cas." Dean took out a tray and sprayed nonstick spray on it before forming circles with the cookie dough and Castiel helped him out. After a while Dean heard Castiel laughing. "What are you laughing at? Have you gone psycho?"

    "No, you've got cookie dough on your face."

    "So do you!"

    "Yeah but you have cookie dough everywhere."

    "Where." Dean picked up a spoon and looked at his reflection.

    "Right here." Then Castiel kissed Dean. Dean was caught by surprise and was frozen. He unknowingly leaned in and kissed Castiel back. Thoughts and questions were rushing to his head but he didn't care at the moment.

    They pulled apart and Dean smirked and said, "Is there any more cookie dough on my face?"

    Castiel smiled and said, "You know, I think I missed a spot." Then he kissed him again.