Day 3 - Watching A Play Together

Dark Pit was still apologising for the cuddles after the sunset, he even invited Pit to the centurion play to make up for it. Pit smiled and excepted the invitation. He was glad to see the cold hearted angel show his sweeter side.

The arena was completely full of centurions. They all talked as they waited for the play to begin. Pit looked around excitedly. He spotted Palutena in her booth that he usually sat it. He waved at her happily. "Probably a down grade from the booth, huh? Sorry... maybe I should have thought of something better or booked something-" Dark Pit rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "No! I love these seats, you can't see anything from the booth and all you can hear is Lady Palutena complain about the acting," Pit interrupted with a smile.

The play was about some guy and a lion but Dark Pit wasn't really paying attention. He was watching Pit, he had been feeling weird ever since the sunset, he didn't understand the connection he had been feeling towards him. He noticed Pit's left hand was free, just resting on the arm rest beside him. He got an overwhelming desire to take it in his but he swallowed it down and focused on the play instead.

Once it had ended, everyone began to leave, except two angels. They sat until the sound of each other's breathing echoed through out the arena. "Why is he being so quiet?" Dark Pit thought, pulling on his tunic as he stood up. "That was great! Thanks for taking me Pittoo!" He jumped up suddenly, knocking over the dark angel. He hit the floor with loud thud that echoed for awhile. "Oh no! I'm so sorry," he said taking Dark Pit's hand and helping him up, but he didn't let it go. Dark Pit hid the blush that began to show as they left hand in hand.