Day 22 -Argument

"Phew! That was a long day," Pit said as they crashed in his room. "Sure was," Dark Pit said stretching. "I'll get you some clothes, it's too late to be flying," Pit said rooting in his drawer. "This may as well be my home anyway," Dark Pit said smiling. Pit turned with the clothes in his arms and smiled. Dark Pit took them, and got changed straight away. He didn't really think it was necessary to change behind the screen anymore.

Pit did the same and they hoped into bed. Pit had fallen asleep quickly and was curled up with his back to Dark Pit. Pittoo lay awake, staring at the ceiling. He thought about how Pit had acted when he asked about painting and the scroll he was looking at. 'Even at our date, I hit a nerve or something. What is he hiding?' He thought. The scroll was right beside him the drawer. 'No, I can't do that,' he thought rubbing his eyes. 'But...I would know why he acted like that. He would be mad at me for snooping though...' Dark Pit was conflicted, but decided it wouldn't hurt to have a peek.

He silently opened the drawer and brought the candle closer to the opening, to reveal the scroll. He tried not to move the bed. He gently removed the scroll and took the candle in his free hand. His eyes widened. It was a drawing of Pit and four other...angels? "Wha- what are you doing?!"

Pit had woken up and was staring at Pittoo in disbelief. "I...uh was just curious!" Dark Pit stuttered. Pit snatched the scroll from him. "You can't just snoop in my belongings!" He shouted, tears forming in his eyes. "Pit- I didn't mean to-" Dark Pit tried to explain but Pit had already jumped out of bed, and went into the connecting room to his, slamming the door behind him.