Valentine's Day

"Where are we going?" Pit asked, trying to peak. Dark Pit was dragging him along slowly. "You'll see, be patient!" He ordered. "Aw...I hate waiting," Pit moaned. Dark Pit chuckled and continued to lead him to the secret location.

They came to a sudden stop. "Alright, you can look now," Dark Pit said, Pit could hear the dark angel's voice from behind. Pit opened his eyes. He saw a smaller room decorated up with red drapes. A small table with two chairs was placed in the centre. "Wow! Did you do this yourself?!" Pit asked excitedly. Dark Pit nodded, "It took awhile but it was worth it." Pit planted a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you!" Pittoo smiled and led him over to his seat.

"Mmm smells delicious!" Pit exclaimed. Dark Pit smiled and put the plate down in front of him. "Why thank you chef Pittoo!" Pit said digging in. "Chef?" Dark Pit asked sitting down. Pit nodded, unable to talk with his mouth full. Pittoo chuckled as he tasted it himself.

"I'm so full!" Pit groaned as he finished the ice cream. "That's unusual," Dark Pit grinned. "You're food is too good, I can't stop eating," he said smiling. "I'm glad you like it," Dark Pit whispered. Pit jumped up and hugged the dark angel, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

A/N Happy Valentine's! Just a cute little something while I plan the next fanfiction.
Also can we make chef Dark Pit a thing? XD I am anyway.
See you all soon x