Day 27 - Dark Pit's Birthday

"Oh Pittoooooo~." Pit cooed. He was poking the dark angel's cheek. He only got an annoyed grunt as a response. "There's no time for sleepi-!" Pit shouted, getting a mouthful if black feathers. "It's so early..." Pittoo groaned. Pit stuck out his tongue in disgust. "That was rude, I guess we're doing this the hard way," he smirked. "Wha-"

Pit jumped on the dark angel and began tickling him. "S-stop!" He cried through the laughter. "I'm up!" He shouted dodging and falling into the floor. He groaned as he picked himself of the floor, "I swear-" "Happy Birthday!" Pit said happily, hugging him from above.

Pit dragged Dark Pit down the hall. "Can't I sleep in on my birthday?" Dark Pit moaned, using his free hand to rub his eyes.  "Why would you want to do that?" Pit said sticking his tongue out and smiling. Dark Pit yawned and sighed, "This better be good."

They reached the end of the hall. "Close your eyes!" "Why-" "Close 'em!" Dark Pit sighed and obeyed. Pit guided him into the throne room. "Surprise!" Everyone shouted. Dark Pit was taken back, "Woah." The whole room had been highly decorated with colourful ribbons and drapes. "All this is for...me?" He asked. Pit nodded, dragging him up to Palutena.

"Happy Birthday, Pittoo!" She smiled happily. "Uh thanks!" He said looking around. Pit chuckled, "Come on! You have to open your presents." Dark Pit followed him to over a table with lots of presents set neatly on it. "These are all mine?" He asked in astonishment. "Of course! Viridi said she would be here later!" Pit answered, handing him one to open.

It took them awhile to open them all, by then Viridi had joined them. "This is a great party Lady Palutena!" Pit exclaimed. "I think you've had too many of those, Viridi said taking a glass off him. Dark Pit chuckled, still in shock from all the fuss over him. "Thank you," he said, unexpected tears welling in his eyes, with caused everyone to focus on him, "Thanks...for all this."