Day 17 - Sleeping Together

Once night had fallen, Viridi took the chariot back home and everyone retreated to their rooms. "We get to spend an entire day together!" Pit exclaimed, throwing Dark Pit a fresh shirt and shorts to wear to bed. "Heh, yeah," he said catching them. He changed into them quickly, when he emerged Pit was already curled up in his bed.

Pittoo hoped in beside him. Pit jumped up and hugged him. "AH- Have you no off button?" Dark Pit shouted. Pit laughed and cuddled up to him, "Nope." Dark Pit sighed and put his arm around him. "I'm glad you could stay over!" Pit said cheerfully. "Me too," Pittoo yawned.

Pit had fallen asleep quickly but Dark Pit had been just watching him. He wasn't really tired so he just stayed still as the other angel slept on him. He ran over his short memory again and again. It only went back as far as the moment Pit had broken the mirror. He regretted treating Pit so harshly, but all he remembers is the fear and confusion. His only instinct was to kill everything, and anything. It took Pit's three year disappearance to feel more, and understand what Pit had told him as they fought.

"Goodnight my angel," he whispered and kissed the top of Pit's head before dozing off himself.